Draw A CSI Anyone?

Woahhh Martini why did your sister ruin it! It's b -e-a-utiful!! I wish i could draw like that.. :eek:
:(

Thank you all for your comments! That Greggo sucks for sure , I really don't understand why you like it..I also wanted to torn it apart but a friend of mine said that I had to keep it.. so I did..
Martini , I was stunded to see your older Billy and I really want to see your shirtless Billy. I can say already this : Oh lala.:D. I was the first one to see her older Billy , yeah me! Still French fries ? ( Patat/friet ^^ )
For the David Caruso drawing , my eyes are on the screen. Really good!!! You go ! Do you take request ? If you do , pleaseee would you draw Billy for me ? ( and other people offcourse..) It's really cool.
I really have to go now , busy schoolday tomorrow and I'll be back at five pm in The Netherslands. ( Long schooldays , so little time after school..)

I drew a pic of Mariska Hargitay last night and it took me about an hour; It's really crappy though because in the picture she was smiling and I cannot draw teeth! So it looks like she has really fat lips and it screwed up the whole pic...

These drawings are amazing! My jaw dropped upon seeing them!

Well , I'm back. I love them all! Especially the Grissom/Sara one , very GSR! Like it.
I drawed for a friend of mine a Greg/Eric pic..( Yes you , SzmandaEads! ) My opinion is that it didn't failed and I like it but only the right cheek is a bit to.. well yeah , see for yourselfs.
Eric Szmanda...
I really would like to hear your opinion about it because I have my doubts about it...

Lieke, it's very nice! My Eric lovin' sister adores it!

OMG, last night I was in a drawing mood so I got out my art pad. I drew a pic that started out as Cedric Diggory, but somehow ended up at Grissom! :lol: I should really work on drawing people more often; Seeing as I can't!

Back