Draw A CSI Anyone?

thanks! onenightstand ,, I'm trying to color Sara in ,, hope it goes well hehe,, :D :lol:

:D,,Jo

Haha I Hope so,, I'll let ya know when I'm finished,, but if it's getting ugly,, I won't show it hehe :lol: :D

:D,,Jo

Really good drawings everyone. Especially the Grissoms one! { Give me more , give me more ;) }
Apperently I draw at my best when I mad or pissed off. This time I started when I was pissed off but I ended up as happy so you see... it's bad!
This drawing is just finished and I find it very bad and it failed compleetly.
Billy / Gil Grissom

* sits in a couner *

Cuteness? Hehe! Where are those drawings ? XD
* Gives OneNightStand a HighFive back *
Nice avvie OneNightStand, Harry Potter AKA Daniel Radcliffe ( sorry for the mistake in his name perhaps..)
Did you saw Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire? It was soo awesome!

Lieke, I LOVE it! Very, very nice job. *Thumbs Up*

I <3 Cedric Diggory; I drew him twice and I also <3 my drawing of him!

Back on topic, I found some really good CSI drawing on deviantart.com; Head over there and search for CSI!

I want to see it to:) Just post it here:) Im sure no one will mind.

Love the Grissom Leike!

And very nice Grissom and Sara Chromatic!
Its so hard to color in photoshop isnt it? My first colored picture is also a CSI pic haha (Its the first post on this thread.) It looks so much easier to do then it is.. well for me anyways.
Yours is really good though, It looks just like Jorja!

Thank you all but it isn't a good drawing..
I'm in the drawing mood I guess because I drawed another Grissom ( who doesn't look like Grissom ) but still , it's a funny one.. I will post it later on my photobucket.. then the drawing is superlarge..lol..
F. Grissom..
Doesn't he look a kinda western ? :D :p

Live4GrissNSara , cool avvie. Really cool..

He's hot! I love his beard and even though I hate his sunhat, it looks like it belongs on his head!

If no one will mind, then I will post my Cedric picture. Why is it that the hottest people are the hardest to draw? It really doesn't look like him to me but my sister, who has seen the new HP movie SIX times, says it's identical to him. Okay, I just scanned it. Here's the link:

Cedric Baby, I'm so sorry I can't draw you...

AND, I just realised that I am now a CSI level one! Awesome! *Claps*

Back