Dourdan & Golding: On-Screen Marriage No Bed Of Roses

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font> (Warrick Brown) admitted recently he was completely surprised by Warrick's marriage.

"When I heard about it, I wasn't sure where the idea came from," Dourdan told TV Guide. "My eyebrow went up."

Dourdan wasn't the only one who was curious about the origins of the storyline, showrunner <font color=yellow>Carol Mendelsohn</font> also admitted the writers squeezed it in at the last minute. "Even we didn't have this idea until we started writing this season. But Warrick's reaction [to the events of "Grave Danger"] is carpe diem – seize the day."

<font color=yellow>Meta Golding</font>, who plays Warric's wife Tina, announced that just like the storyline, the relationship between the characters will unfold before our eyes. "We have this powerful connection. Since we got married after a short time, our scenes are about the process of getting to know each other."

The process might not last too long, Mendelsohn revealed. In the episode "Shooting Stars" the writers revealed Tina's ex-boyfriend works in the same hospital as she – and that might spell trouble for the newlyweds. "Jealousy flares. We'll see how [Warrick's] personal demons affect this relationship. The question is, is his wife going to break his heart or will he break hers? And will this drive him back to Catherine. Because whatever existed between those two is not done."

Pick up the latest issue of TV Guide to read the rest of the article.<center></center>

Welllllllllll, isn't that a tasty bit of info.

My YoBling heart is revived a little.

I just don't want to see Warrick become a jerk. Don't ruin his character PLEASE! Not over a wife he barely knows!

I cannot wait to see how this plays out!

I never thought of them ruining his character...interesting point I hope that doesn't happen b/c I'm a huge Warrick fan and, since I'm a yoblinger I am anxious to see this play out too.

YOBLING BABY!!!

they have basically told us that they marrige is doomed, it just depends who screws it up, and i want rick with cath!!!

"Jealousy flares. We'll see how [Warrick's] personal demons affect this relationship. The question is, is his wife going to break his heart or will he break hers? And will this drive him back to Catherine. Because whatever existed between those two is not done."

Makes my Yobling heart sing hearing this news :D :D :D :D I definitely have something to look forward too now. Can't wait.

~Dayna~

Yeah!!! I am so happy because it just was too soon for him to get married. We had not even met this woman. i want him to get together with Catherine. I think it was mean to tease us with a possible hook up with them and then snatch it away!!!

Welllllllllll, isn't that a tasty bit of info.

My YoBling heart is revived a little.

I just don't want to see Warrick become a jerk. Don't ruin his character PLEASE! Not over a wife he barely knows!

I cannot wait to see how this plays out!

My first thought, was are TPTB going to try and ruin the character Warrick again.

I haven't posted that much because I get so depress just thinking about what the writers are going to do with this story arc.

I am so afriad they will pen Warrick gambling again or something worse! It doesn't pay for be a Warrick Fan. :(

Back