Do I Have To Love Him?

vexus

Pathologist
She's got her hands full! danny/lindsay

*one shot fluff fic! *

**Authors Notes***

*The title came from what my mother used to say to my dad. When she would get mad at my dad, I would remind her that you love him. In a joking manner, she would say "Do I have to love him?"

This fic symbolizes the chaos that Lindsay sometimes goes throught being married to Danny.

All in good fun!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She mother warned her about them. Men.

Lindsay remembered her mother sitting her down when she was a young girl and telling her how happy Lindsay would be when she was married. That she would love her husband and that marriage has its ups and downs.

That last phrase was an understatement.

She remembered seeing the television shows depicting the young wife yelling at her husband. Everyone Loves Raymond came to mind. She told herself that would never happen to her. Of course, she had only been married 3 months when she thought that.

The chaos began with a pair of her underwear and her brand new bra.

Flashback

Exhausted after a long 12 hour shift, Lindsay called home to have Danny put in a load of white clothes. Even though he knew about white clothes, she sweetly reminded him to make sure that there was not a pair of colored clothes in the pile.

"Linds, I got it." Danny said. "Just come on home."

When she got home, Lindsay started to prepare dinner and Danny went to get the white clothes. She noticed that Danny was intentionally "absent" and than meant something was up.

From the kitchen she saw the clothes, sitting on the couch. For some reason, they didn't look white like they're supposed to. She went into the living room and didn't see Danny. Frowning, she picked up her brand new bra from the pile. It wss pink when before it was a lacey white.

Every piece of undergarment was pink, even down to Danny's boxers. Then she found the culprit. Danny's red t-shirt. Not only was it mixed in the pile with the clothes, he had used bleach so the shirt was splotched with bleach stains.

"Danny!" Lindsay screamed. She looked towards the hallway when she heard Danny scream back.

"What!"

"Dear, can you come in here please?"

Danny came in the living room and started to mess with his glasses. That was his "I'm in the doghouse" trademark.

He walked over to the pile of clothes and picked up his pair of pink boxer shorts.

"What the hell?" He said, searching through the pile and noticed that every piece was pink.

"You were supposed to make sure that you washed only whites. Now everything is pink. I don't mind pink, but you'll have a hard time explaining to the guys in the locker room about your taste in undergarments."

"Linds, I didn't mean to. I mean....look the game was about to begin and....."

"Ugh! " Lindsay huffed and walked out of the room.

It was a long day at work the next day at work when Flack began to call him "pinky".

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She new he was being a typical husband and she didn't mind. But some times she wanted to pull her hair out with what he did. Like when he "accidentally" put the Dawn dishwashing soap in the dishwasher and she came home to a kitchen full of suds.

But the good memories always outweighed the bad. Because when she had a bad day and she was upset, he would take her in his arms, hold her, and she thanked her mother for that talk when she was a young girl.

Men.

Back