Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Re: worst couples !!!!

Grissom/Sara.

Do I seriously have to say anymore?

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

nope :D

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

You're not stupid at all, joy - I actually think that's a really sensible line to take. I firmly believe that you can love your ship and ship your ship without having to waste time and energy hating other ships at the same time. After all, the true opposite of love isn't hate - it's indifference... Happy shipping, joy

4. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Worst couple? By *far* - Grissom/Sara. Not that I can actually see it happening anymore considering where the characters seem to be heading on the show, personality wise.

(Has had some of those death threats forensicsgirl a while back courtesy of some GSRers. Right to my inbox - not a fun scene I must say.)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Grissom and Catherine is the worst couple. *pukes*

6. martini

martini CSI Level One

wow they went a bit far everybody is entitled on there opinion. back to the topic i think the worst couple would be any one with ecklie, although he's slightly growing on me and we see less and less of him. Just the thought of being with e :devil: ecklie :eek:

7. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

i think the worse pairing would have to be Brass and Greg... that would be left field and more incomprehensible that Warrick's drive thru marriage.

next i'd have to say Grissom and Sara may have been explored on the show but it sorta went NOWHERE. It threw me when it was introduced and still does

I've seen playful Griss and Cath but I see it as really close friends just as Cath and Nick

considering the cast is made of beautiful people, i understand slash couples but not feelin romantic connections there

Greg is too immature for anyone on the show though the last couple of eps seem like attempts to mature him

Warrick and Sara are great fun to watch as is Oil and Vineager in a bottle but they just dont mesh. Heh

Tina and Warrick may be beautiful but we cant just throw people together for that. Sorry Tina, u need to get kicked to the curb. Go back to your ex.

didnt bother to put Ecklie or Hodges cuz i was just focusing on the squad. Matter of fact, Ecklie and Hodges can have each other.

I think I covered all my votes for worse... shuttin up now.

8. Megara

Megara Witness

Hi !!
    I think the worst couple is Catherine/Gil.
    Why ? Simple, maybe there is friendship between them but there is NO love and when the two are together, some other characters are not here...OK, they are great off-screen, they did great job together...but what !! Sara/Nick, Sara/Greg, Grissom/Sara did also great job together !!
    Megara

9. heartagram69

ecklie and hodges together... omg i just threw up!!!

yeah GSR was put in and it just didnt work, more people hate it them like it, and with most of the other ships people that arent shippers can deal with it, but most people cant deal with GSR

so unless CSI wants to go down in ratings and veiwers GSR will never happen. its gonna be snickers !!!

10. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

EWWW!!! Ecklie and Hodges!!! YIKES!!! HOpefully that'll never happen.

GSR....I know it will happen, so I guess we have to live with it, I'm not a big fan of the whole GSR thing, but it'll probably happen

For Snickers.....SNICKERS RULE!!! :lol: If it does happen, it'll be this season, becuase of what happened to Nick, and I hope that'll last!! :D

11. heartagram69

GSR wont happen, if it was going to it would of by now, everything is turning sour for it, and veiwers are so over it, CBS has been getting so many letts about it apparently wanting it over and done with, everything is pointing towards snickers :D :D :D

12. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

GO SNICKERS!!!!! :D :D....

*notices that she is off topic* my bad

worst couples: SOFIA and anyone!!!

13. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Worst coupld... GSR duh... I disliked this pairing very much ages before I started shipping anyone.

GSR.. *laugh snort laugh snort* seriously...

14. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Given what William Petersen, Jorja Fox, and the writers say (looking at hard evidence ;)), the way I see it is that it's either going to be GSR or YoBling in this show, or no office romance at all (that lasts). There are many different shippers and GSR may not happen in the end but realistically, TPTB just can't take the chance of pairing Sara or Grissom permanently with someone else on the show either. Anyway, to each his own, we'll just have to wait and see ;)

Back on topic, another bad couple: Sara/Brass. It's really hard for me to accept this. Now there is a father-daughter relationship, in case you're looking for one.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Worst couple..
    Ecklie/Doc Robbins :S
    (I just can't see Ecklie doing ANYTHING even remotley sexy)
    Hodges/Brass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.