Dislike a Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dislike a ship??

I agree with you there Nickngrissom about Sara and Greg too much of that brother sister chemistry.

Grissom and Lady Heather are too similar and different to be a couple.

I definatly can't stand the Horatio and Calliegh ship. They are really different but the same.

Ad:

lmao. it's hilarous how both of my favorite ships GSR and GLH are disliked. i don't know why but it just makes me laugh. yeah, i know, i'm odd, lol.

LMAO. You're a riot, I swear.

Megara:

Nick/Sara ( they are just great friends )

No offense to NicknGrissom cause I know they like this ship and all, but I love you Meg.

Stella/Mac / Danny/Mac

Okay now that just breaks my heart, lol.

Twins:

Ever since I heard a producer say in the season 3 special features that they wanted to bring Lady Heather back because fans loved her, I shouted "NO WE DON'T!" at the TV. She's bothered me from her first appearance.

I respect your opinion, I do. but alot of ppl were happy to see her again.

Heather:

Since I started watching CSI NY I don't like Mac/Peyton

She's an alright character, but somehow she doesn't seem to fit with him. That's just my opinion and I haven't been watching this show very long

Okay being a smacked, I can agree with that, but also liking the pairing a touch. .. You witch! LMAO. I love Peyton though.

csiemily

JF, i think, is a Snickers fan! like, you can tell that she has had some kinda of attraction to GE of his character (nick) because of the way she actsI dont really think she's all for GSR. yeah, she'll do it because she has to but, i have the feeling that she's hoping something will happen to GSR, so snickers could happen.

Okay no offense to NicknGrissom again, but I don't think JF is crazy about Snickers. She's wanted GSR since the beginning, and she's happy that she has GSR. I may not be a complete shipper of GSR, but she's where she wants to be. She's stated it over and over again..If she didn't like it, she would've bitched to get outta it, and I hate to disappoint you, but it doesn't look like she has.

nick LOVES sara. that's my input

and disagreeing with you there too. and not because I'm a C/N.

I never understood the H/C ship b/c Cal sees H as a mentor and father figure. Plus I think it is like robbing the cradle

delkolover said:
I never understood the H/C ship b/c I think it is like robbing the cradle

:lol: True That.

I just don't really like that ship. It bothers me, keeps me up at night, and gives me nightmares :mad:

No offense taking, CathStokes. Everybody has a opinion who they want shippers to be with. Jorja like George, George is her boy and best friends before CSI starting. Jorja is a pro-GSR. Jorja enjoy working with George.

Grissom and Sara are cannon. It always will be.

I love Snickers and GSR. I love Nick and Catherine, they do care about each other.

delkolover said:
I never understood the H/C ship b/c Cal sees H as a mentor and father figure. Plus I think it is like robbing the cradle
that one of the worst ships there can be. the only thing worst than that is sara/warrick. uck!!!!!! this how much i hate that ship, i make warrick gay before he gets with sara. there is nothing remotly romantic about them. they make a good team working together but that's about it.

NicknGrissom

I love Nick and Catherine, they do care about each other.

I love you for that, you know that, right? :lol:

Ashley:

I just don't really like that ship. It bothers me, keeps me up at night, and gives me nightmares

That's a bit... ..weird, really.. But being a DuCaine, thats sad to hear.. but everyone's entitled to that opinion.

And Definatly No Offense towards you Cath but I'm not a catnip. It makes me think of like mother-son. In some weird way. Don't Ask. I'm sure a lot of people disagree with my ships.

no offense taken, I mean I know alot of ppl don't like CN. or half of my ships, really. but I love them and some ppl love them so thats all that matters. ;) I'm sure you feel the same way about yours.

haha whatever, it's an oppinion, everyone has one. but i really like your banner, and your icon. the banner was a great episode.

Another one I'm not a very big fan of...
Calliegh and Ryan.
I just don't see them as a couple. I see a different chemistry, not sure what, but definatly not romantic.

Thank you. I appreciate that. It really was. ;)

Sometimes I can honestly agree with you on that, because theres some times when they have a different type of chemistry and then sometimes they have *the* chemistry.

no offense taken, I mean I know alot of ppl don't like CN. or half of my ships, really. but I love them and some ppl love them so thats all that matters.

I love CN!!!!! I would say my banner screams it. I'm not fond of GSR. I don't really see the chemistry. JMHO.

I'm a GSR fan for some reason I'm just fond of them though of course I'm still a Snickers lover.

I don't really like Brass with anyone except that one girl in the "Hollywood Brass" episode.

Waiting said:
no offense taken, I mean I know alot of ppl don't like CN. or half of my ships, really. but I love them and some ppl love them so thats all that matters.

I love CN!!!!! I would say my banner screams it. I'm not fond of GSR. I don't really see the chemistry. JMHO.

*pats your head* thats my good little waiting *gives you a treat*

I thought you were a GSR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back