"Disarmed & Dangerous" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I totally disagree. CSI is trying to start a new era. Basically, it's changing. Ray is the new main character, and the viewers have to adjust to him. TPTB are trying to help that transition along. Before, they used to have a lot of episodes revolving more around a Grissom-centered narrative. Now Ray's the star, and they're making it centered more around him.
I totally disagree primarily because I've never liked the whole central character's narrative on the show. I think CSI is an ensemble cast and I don't know why we have to one narrative.

CSI is not an ensemble, it never has been, and never will be. The actors all have contracts, which states how much screen time they will get. LF is promised a certain amount, so they don't have much choice if they want a big name actor.

Well they did a Screen Actor's Guild for best ensemblec cast, but may the voters were confused:lol:. Maybe they meant to pick another cast.

Okay the guy who played the fake FBI agent (not the one who had his head pulverzied and his arm ripped off) the other? Who is? Has he been on CSI before? He's very cute.

I did like the ending with Ray giving him the book, it was very touching.

I totally disagree primarily because I've never liked the whole central character's narrative on the show. I think CSI is an ensemble cast and I don't know why we have to one narrative.

CSI is not an ensemble, it never has been, and never will be. The actors all have contracts, which states how much screen time they will get. LF is promised a certain amount, so they don't have much choice if they want a big name actor.

Okay the guy who played the fake FBI agent (not the one who had his head pulverzied and his arm ripped off) the other? Who is? Has he been on CSI before? He's very cute.

The actor is Frank Whaley.

This is the episode that is scheduled to be shown this week on 12/24. Kind of gory for a Christmas Eve showing, eh? :lol:

People who don't celebrate Christmas need something to do to. And jack is open on Christmas eve for us to go do :/

I usually watch BlackAddar's Christmas special, go catch a midnight movie, and see if anything non-Christmas is on telly.

CSI Sucks!!! It sucks so much I even created a profile to say how much I hate it. The concept is not a bad one but the writers have made crimelab workers out to be super geniuses. In real life it takes months for real crimelab people to figure out the one little theing that breaks the case but in the show they seem to just know. And I realize thats nothing new, Cops the show has been making law enforcment seem smarter than they are through the use of hindsight for years but at least the aren't man-haters. I swear everytime i watch that show (and trust me if there is any other option i dont but it is unavoidable when they play it for 6 hour chunks in the middle to late afternoon) i either see an evil or incopetent man or a supersmart or inocent woman as the suspect. I can only assume that it is written by lesbiens on there period. If u seriously take a look at the show u will see that everytime a off colour, sexest, and usually racist comment on the show its a man. And if i missed the one time a woman did it oh no thats only a 1 to 100 ratio. As far as the suspects i know men commit more crimes than women statisticly, but if a woman gets caught on the show it cause of a man. Otherwise the almost always get off. the manhating smug show can eat my hairy asshole and suck a donkey dick. i highly doubt i will sheck this forum again so save your post space and eat one.

CSI Sucks!!! It sucks so much I even created a profile to say how much I hate it. The concept is not a bad one but the writers have made crimelab workers out to be super geniuses. In real life it takes months for real crimelab people to figure out the one little theing that breaks the case but in the show they seem to just know. And I realize thats nothing new, Cops the show has been making law enforcment seem smarter than they are through the use of hindsight for years but at least the aren't man-haters. I swear everytime i watch that show (and trust me if there is any other option i dont but it is unavoidable when they play it for 6 hour chunks in the middle to late afternoon) i either see an evil or incopetent man or a supersmart or inocent woman as the suspect. I can only assume that it is written by lesbiens on there period. If u seriously take a look at the show u will see that everytime a off colour, sexest, and usually racist comment on the show its a man. And if i missed the one time a woman did it oh no thats only a 1 to 100 ratio. As far as the suspects i know men commit more crimes than women statisticly, but if a woman gets caught on the show it cause of a man. Otherwise the almost always get off. the manhating smug show can eat my hairy asshole and suck a donkey dick. i highly doubt i will sheck this forum again so save your post space and eat one.

I think this is a little bit over the top for a review. Smokey...what do you think?

Back