Die Hard 4.0

:lol: Isn't he? I got to admit too that this was my first Die Hard movie.. and I loved it! So now I gotta watch all the others! The stunts looked good, and loving Justin Long! :lol:

I love it. Im a fan of the serie but this was some serious ass-kicking action

Bruce was simply Bruce and I adored Justin Long & Kevin Smith in their roles

I can't wait to see Die Hard 4.0! :D

I loved the first 3 and this one is supposed to be just as good! *yay*

Also, I find Bruce Willis as John McClane very attractive! :devil:

Oh Marns you *must* watch the rest of the Die Hards, the second isn't brilliant but the first and third are immense. Samuel L Jackson in the third makes for hilarious banter between him and McClaine.

I've been a fan of Brucey for ages, loved him in Moonlighting. I think John McClaine is his best role. I love how he causes choas and then just laughs it off. What a guy.

I saw it and have never seen the first ones either, but I adored this movie.

I thought it was going to suck, but it was actually very good. And I'm a 15 year-old girl.. so.. it's got plenty for everyone. My sister liked it too and she's 12. So.. its just all around good.

I went to the cinemas last night to watch it, I dragged my 13 year old sister along who had no prior knowledge of Die Hard haha, no one else would come with me at short notice :lol:

I loved it! :D Wall to wall action all the way through. Of course its as farfetched as you can imagine, but its Die hard....its allowed to be :p

I do love Bruce as John McClane, but not in a sexual way.... ;) the only time I've ever found Bruce Willis sexy was in Armageddon :lol:

I loved it, the bad guy geek was sooo HOT. Also, the action scenes were awesome! I loved the ending w/the geeky good guy too.

Went to see it last night. Woo! I mean, Bruce is "The Man"
I'm glad they still make these "asskicking" action movies, where it's lots of exploding stuff... :lol: :lol:

So yeah, it was quite good :D And someone said Die Hard II wasn't good :rolleyes: yes it is. I think it's the III what isn't so...great.

Anyways... One thing caught my attention. When they stole the car, that BMW, when they were heading to West-Virginia... McClane broke the FRONTfoor window with his gun... when they were driving, it was ok and the backdoor window was broken :p

Then there was some legendary translations in subtitles :lol: :lol:

DaWacko said:
Anyways... One thing caught my attention. When they stole the car, that BMW, when they were heading to West-Virginia... McClane broke the FRONTfoor window with his gun... when they were driving, it was ok and the backdoor window was broken :p
47 goofs for DH4 listed on IMDB.com.

I was actually watching the first Die Hard (For about the eighth time, lol) yesterday. I went last week to see the fourth one and I have to say.... BOOYA. Loved it. :D

Oh Bruce. :devil: Best. Action. Movie. Ever.

I'm actually going to see it again with my parents. :lol: And how much did anyone else love Justin Long in this movie? He was superb!

Back