Did Danny Cheat? *416 Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 10, 2008.

?

Did Danny cheat on Lindsay?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    43.4%
  2. No

45 vote(s)
    36.9%
  3. I don't know

10 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. I don't care

14 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. jolein

jolein Pathologist

I do think it all depends on how you see the relationship between Danny/Lindsay.
    However,we had RND last week here and on a dutch board I go to I asked what people thought and there were only a few people who thought Danny cheated.
    Simply because like a lot of people they hadn`t seen D/L in a serious relationship but more a friends of benefit relationship with no strings attached(I don`t know what that says about dutch people,by the way:lol:)

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Okay, please tell me how you got from "I don't know, it was too ambiguous." to "He's a lying, cheating scumbag who did Lindsay wrong by ignoring her and deserved what he got."

It seems like you've done a tremendous flip-flop on your position, and I'd really like to know the reasoning behind that. It seems as though all of your positions are based on assumptions and conjecture. It seems as though everyone else is citing explicit examples from a lot of scenes. If anyone is to take you seriously, I think you need to cite some examples or explain your switch of positions.