Dexter

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by LoneWolfe001, Mar 18, 2007.

1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Does anyone watch Dexter?

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Aahhh!

A Dexter thread!! *YAY! Dancing around her TV* I was starting to think I was the only one watching this show LOL

I love Dexter. Everybody's favorite serial killer, right? [​IMG]

Kudos to Michael C. Hall for his perf. What can I say ... he is awesome and incredibly hawwt in it!

Great photography too. Visually stunning show. Lots of great shots -so many actually that I had to take screencaps :rolleyes:

Check your PM's ;)

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I haven't watched this show but Michael C. Hall was awesome on "Six Feet Under".

4. GrissomFREAK

Well, if you can find someone who recorded the episodes or something like that, watch it, it's really worth it :cool:

It has nothing to do with his role on Six Feet.

But anyway, with season 2 coming later this year, I'm guessing season 1 will soon be released on DVD.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

we are currently halfway through season one. once you start watching u cannot stop (no matter how disturbing it gets). i think the credits in the begining is GREAT. he makes even the ordinary stuff look creepy.

when it first started, i thought it was going to be another csi wannabe show. but its less to do with forensics & more to do with how a serial killer justifies his actions.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I thought you meant the cartoon Dexter! 'Omelet du Fromage' :lol:

I haven't seen this show yet, but it sounds like a cool show. I would love to see what a serial killer thinks.

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I wish that I could see this show! Isn't it on like HBO or something? I don't have that channel. But I used to see commercials for it and it looked really good. I must have been right...
    And I agree, he does look hot!

8. GrissomFREAK

No, it's on Showtime. I didn't have it either, but I managed to watch it anyway. Thank God for Internet, eh? :D

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

How have I missed this :eek: We have cable so I actually can see it first on Showtime, then on Canal+ and now on our own channel - Nelonen :lol:

(Season 1 spoiler btw in next paragraph)

Amazing show. Michael C. Hall is amazing :D Tho I started to wonder in season 1 that have I watched these too much because I knew right away when Rudy was shown first time that he is the man :lol: :lol:

And season 2 just started :D Yay!

Actually, I think last week The Council of Ethics in Advertising in Finland banned Dexter commercial...or ad in newspapers/tabloids :lol: :lol There was Dexter boiling human head :lol: They decided it's not proper.

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I avidly watched the first season. No Showtime right now, so I'll have to wait a little while. :(

11. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I'm currently catching up with this show, saw 3 episodes so far and it's really good. I really like Michael C. Hall, he's playing Dexter so well. I'll definately keep watching.

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I have season 1 on my computer :p and the first 2 of the new season!

I LOVE this show. I like that its on showtime, because they can have swearing and more gore :lol:

Does anyone else cheer when he kills someone, i know i do. He is the psychopath with the heart of gold. The actor said in an interview, that he can tell when people recognize him from the show, because they cross the street when they see him, and look scared :lol:

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I read interview where he said it's scary that people seem to accept Dexter better than his role character David in Six Feet Under. I mean, they accept serial killer rather than a gay man

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

^^ that is really sad. And depressing...

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Dexter is airing on CTV (Canadian channel) in about an hour. They're editing it for content and making it shorter to fit it in the hour, but I'm excited to see it. My friend watches it and loves it so I'm going to give it a chance. I love gory stuff so I'm excited, lol.