Desperate Housewives

Actually it is the place to vocalise it. But please don't say it like that. And do include why you think that.

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. Poor Gaby, I hope her baby is fine. And what's the deal with Goldfine, is he dead or not? It looked pretty strange. Danielle's scene was great too :D She looked absolutely stunning.

yeah, and what's with andrew? he had no problem mowing over carlos' mother so why can't he get rid of george? evil nasty man needed to die last year instead of rex. i want rex back!!!

I love Desperate Housewives! Its a great show.

I think Gabrielle's baby is dead because in the previews for the next episode they were like "Don't be in grief, there's happy things", or something like that. Something about grief.

i want rex back!!!

Same here. Maybe in some twist of fate he won't actually be dead. Hey, anything can happen :p

Anyways, I found this promotional picture and there's a shot from the back. I thought it was pretty cool. Never saw it before before now.
Check it out

i didnt saw the last episode yet... but anyway what is ur fav caracther there? terri hatcher´s one is great (susan).. really funny....
zach is a scary boy...

I love Desperate Housewives! Its a great show.

I think Gabrielle's baby is dead because in the previews for the next episode they were like "Don't be in grief, there's happy things", or something like that. Something about grief.

i want rex back!!!

Same here. Maybe in some twist of fate he won't actually be dead. Hey, anything can happen :p

Anyways, I found this promotional picture and there's a shot from the back. I thought it was pretty cool. Never saw it before before now.
Check it out

OMG!!!!!!! that is so damned funny!

I adore that show, but I think this season it's actually been a bit...well, dull's not exactly the word, but last season was infinitely better.

My fave housewife's Susan (I'm a *bit* of a klutz myself and I like her in general), but this season I've grown fonder of Bree...LOVE Lynette too. Gabby...she's fine, but not my favourite hehehehe

Re: Desperate Housewives *may contain spoilers*

Long time no thread activity. =p.

Did anyone else love the season finale? I did! The fact that it was 2 hours made it even better.

I'll just add a spoiler warning here that way my whole post isn't in spoiler code.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON FINALE ---

Rex returned! :D Well sort of. The flashback of all the neighbors were hilarious! :lol: Susan with fro hair, and Bree, well, still being obsessive! :lol:

On a side note, I decided instead of opening a new gallery, to post all my promos for other things on a LJ community, so I started my own; secretsandflies . Today I added 14 promos of 'desperate housewives', season 2 (cast photos and promotional pictures) in this post. It's friend's locked, so you'll have to join the community to view the posts. ;)

Yes, the season finale was wonderful. I'm wondering what the deal between Orson and Mike is. I think that's the season 3 mystery they were talking about.

^I was thinking the mystery had to do with Susan -- each liking her (At least, Orson did, right??) but, yes, it will be a mystery for season three.

I wanna hook up with Gwendolyne Yeo who plays Xiaomei! By the way, in Mandarin she called Gabi an EVIL WOMAN when Gabi said she didn't like her tone! Heehheheheeee!!! Gabi's a hypocrite and Carlos got LUCKY to get with Xiaomei!!! :devil:

Back