Desert Basement (continued)

creg

Rookie
Sorry for the wait folks my computers had a few problems but now I'm back in the show. Here I will soon get my story re-written for those who lost it and be putting my new parts on. Hope you enjoy!! :D

Part 1.

At the Lab Grissom was giving everyone there cases to go solve. Grissom, Catherine, and Nick got one with a dead male in the middle of the desert. Greg, Sara, and Warrick got the one with two people found dead inside an abanded house.
When Grissom, Catherine, and Nick arived at the seen (which was literally in the middle of no where in the desert) they found the body almost completely decade. The smell was unbearable..
Grissom- Nick you go back with the body to see if you can get anything from "Mr.Bones". Catherine and me will see if we can find anything here.

Meanwhile... Greg, Sara, and Warrick arive at their seen. The house was very old looking with its rotting wood and broken windows. The inside was pretty nice. It still had all the furniture in it. In what must of been a living room they found their first DB. He was half way on the couch and had a large contusion on his head. Upstairs they found the second DB in the bedroom. She also suffered a blow to the head.
Greg- I'll go back with the bodies and try to idenify them.

Part 2.

Back at the lab things were pretty busy.

Nick- Hey Doc. have you had a chance to look at the body yet?

Doc- Just your luck that’s my next one. You can come in and observe.

Nick- OK. Let us see what we can find out.

Back in the middle of the desert the sun was baring down on them. It was really hot. Where the body was found was a small piece of bloody cloth and they found some drag marks that came out of nowhere.

Catherine- This must be a dump site but there are no vehicle treads anywhere.

Grissom- There are some drag marks but they apparently start here next to this rock and end at the body. It's like the body was taken out of this rock and placed over there.

Catherine-(looking around the rock) There is an outline in the dirt.

Catherine grabs a shovel and starts to dig around the rock but she doesn’t have to dig long before she hits something.

Part 3

Doc just finished his autopsy with Nicks vic. The vic was killed with a blow to the head and had a broken femur. Nick went to ID the vic with his dental records and missing persons. It wasn't long before he got a hit. His name was Ricky Srurp from Las Vegas and went missing about 5 days ago.

Meanwhile… David finished with Greg's vics. Both experienced a crushed skull. The female vic had a broken ribs and the male had a broken tibia and a crushed shoulder. They both had defensive wounds. On the female vics cloths he found some blood and a hair.

Part 4

Greg had just finished processing the blood and hair from his female vic. The hair DNA matched a Darth Vinent he was just released 2 weeks ago for attembted murder. There was no match for the blood.

Meanwhile…back at the house Sara and Warrick were still processing. They had found the murder weapon which was a big sludge hammer.

Warrick- Hey Sara I'm going to take a look around the house outside.

Sara- OK. I'm going to check the basement and see if anything happened down there.

Outside Warrick found some brown/black chewed and spit out Tobacco and foot prints leading to and away from the house. After Warrick gathered the evidence he headed down to the basement to see how Sara was doing.

Warrick- Hey Sara find anything.

Sara- Yeah you might want to come look at this.

Part 5

Back in the desert Catherine had uncovered what appeared to be a door leading down probably into one of those secret vaults. Just before they headed down Grissom's phone rang.

Grissom- Hello?

Nick- Hey Gris

Grissom- So what did you find out about the vic.

Nick- He's a Ricky Surs from Las Vegas that went missing 5 days ago.

Grissom- Good. Hey nick head back over here we found a door leading down into the desert. We're just about to check it out. But we could wait for you.

Nick- Be there in a sec.

Part 6

Back in the desert Nick just arrived.

Nick-So what do you guys have?

Catherine- Well all we really found is a bloody cloth and some drag marks

Grissom- And the drag marks originate from this door.

Nick-Lets go see what's down there.

Meanwhile…Greg had just arrived at the house and went to find Sara and Warrick. Greg enter the house and started to walk down the hallway and got a call from Sara to meet her and Warrick in the basement. Greg turned around to go to the basement and fell through the floor.

Warrick- What was that?

Sara-What was what?

Warrick- That noise, sounded like a crash upstairs.

Sara- Well lets go check it out.

When Sara and Warrick arrived upstairs they net brass.

Brass- What was that noise?

Sara- I don't know we came up to see what it was

Warrick- Over here, I think I know what the noise was.

Sara and Brass ran over to what should have been the entrance to the hallway instead there was a huge hole in the floor.

Part 7

Meanwhile underground the tunnel is thick with a rotting stench and some blowflies start to fly around them.

Grissom- Humm…Blowflies. You guys know what this means.

Catherine- Right dead rotting something is in this tunnel.

Nick- The stench seems to get worse the farther we go in this tunnel. Maybe it is at the end of the tunnel.

Back at the other crime seen Sara, Warrick, and Brass are trying to figure out why all of a sudden is there a big hole in the floor of there crime seen.

Sara-(suddenly going of topic) Where's Greg. I told him to meet us here.

Brass- He probably got distracted.

Warrick- This piece of cloth looks familiar and there is a horrible stench coming from this hole.

Sara- That cloth is from one of our C.S.I jackets. You don't think…

Warrick + Sara- Greg!!

Down in the hole Greg had just regained conscious. He heard voices above him. He tried to shout but nothing came out. Then some light caught his eyes. As he made his way over to the light he tripped on something. He looked down to see a dead rotting person.

Part 8

Back in the tunnel Nick, Catherine and Grissom were still searching for what was making the stench. Nicks flash light falls upon a human like figure.

Nick- Who's there?

Catherine-What is it Nick?

Nick- There is something or some one moving over there?

Nick points his flash light back to the figure as it stumbles out of site. Nick and Catherine go ahead and leave Grissom to his bugs. The figure was unconscious and covered in blood. Behind the person there were a pile of bodies.

Catherine- Grissom we found the source of the stench and an unconscious person.

Nick- This isn't just any person its…Greg.

Catherine + Grissom- What?!

Grissom- Catherine call an ambulance and quick. Nick help me get Greg to entrance to the tunnel.

Part 9

Meanwhile at the house Warrick had just volunteered to go into the hole.

Sara- Ok Warrick we're going to lower you slowly into the hole.

Once in the hole Warrick pulls out his flashlight and has a look around. What he sees is not pretty. There is a pile of 4 bodies in a corner were the wall was caved in a little. As Warrick walks to the wall he sees the tunnel extend further down. Warrick finds out that the hole in the basement leads to the tunnel he was in now.

Now back in the Desert Nick and Grissom put Greg into the ambulance.

Grissom- Nick, go with Greg and ask him why he was in the tunnel. Catherine, come with me to process the tunnel.

Back in the tunnel Warrick was now photographing the seen. Then he heard something up ahead in the tunnel.

Part 10

Warrick shined his flashlight up ahead and saw Catherine and Grissom walking towards him.

Warrick- What the heck are you guys doing down here?!

Grissom- Well what are you doing here. I thought your crime seen was at an old house.

Warrick- It was till some one fell through the floor and led us down here.

Catherine- That some one wouldn't happen to be Greg would it.

Warrick- That was our first thought. What did you guys see him? Is he alright?

Grissom- He's fine, on the way to the hospital with Nick.

Catherine- Well looks like we are working the same case. We better get working if we want to get out of this tunnel cause I know I don't. It stinks bad.

Warrick- Well we should start by getting the 2 bodies to Doc for processing.

Catherine- (eager to get out of the tunnel) I'll go with the bodies for the autopsy.

Back upstairs or above ground Sara was figuring out how some one could fall through a hard wood floor so easily. Sara was ripping floorboards out when she spotted a mold growing from the bottom. She swabbed it for processing back at the lab.

Part 11

At the hospital Nick and Greg were talking. Greg told him how he suddenly fell through the floor and he must have knocked his head on something and blanked out. Then he woke up and started walking towards a light and tripped over a body then just blanked out again and ended up at the hospital. Nick then helped Greg to the SUV and drove him home to rest for the night.

At the lab Catherine was awaiting Doc or David for the autopsy just as she saw Sara walk by.

Catherine- Hey Sara.

Sara- Hey I heard we are now working the same case is that right. Warrick called me and told me to go to the lab and process the evidence for both of the cases.

Catherine- Good luck. I'm going for an autopsy of the body's in the tunnel.

Sara then went to Hodges to give him the bloody cloth, mold and tobacco for processing. Sara then went to find the shoe that made the prints to the size 12. The shoe was an Air Nike sneaker made in 2004. Then Sara got a call from Hodges about the bloody cloth and tobacco. He couldn't get to the mold yet.

Hodges- Hey I just processed your bloody cloth from the desert. The blood from the cloth is a match to the unknown blood on the female vic found at the house. I pulled DNA from the tobacco and it matched Darth Vinent.

Sara- Well I'm going to go find out who this Darth Vinent is. I wonder if Greg is good enough to go and I better get Brass.

Part 12

Catherine had just got out from the autopsy of the 2 bodies. One was killed with the sludge hammer and the other was killed with a .40-caliber Doc found a bullet in each of them. These people had been dead for at least a week. Catherine then walked over to Bobby Dawson to see if the bullet was used for anything else and if he could find an owner.

Catherine- Hey Bobby do you think you could see if you could get a hit off these bullets found in our two vics.

Bobby- Sure thing.

Meanwhile in the tunnel Grissom and Warrick weren't finding much. Grissom had started collecting the different bugs in the tunnel and Warrick was examining the crushed wall.

Meanwhile Sara, Greg and Brass just arrived at where Darth Vinent lived. After Brass knocked a very scary looking man stepped out.

Brass- Are you Darth Vinent?

Darth- Yeah, why?

Brass- I'm with the Las Vegas police and these two people are our C.S.I's and we are investigating a murder. We have a few questions for you and if you like we could take a trip down to the station.

Darth then led them into his apartment and pulled out three chairs.

Darth- Ask your questions I have to be somewhere in an hour.

Sara- Do you chew tobacco?

Darth- Yeah, why?

Sara- Well we found some chewed tobacco that had DNA matching to yours. You wouldn't happen to know of an old house just out side of Vegas next to the desert?

Darth- Is it a crappy looking house on the outside but has everything nicely organized in the inside?

Greg- Yes, do you know who owns it.

Darth- Yeah, an old friend of mine.

Brass- Who is this old friend of yours name?

Darth- Ricky Surs.

Part 13

Brass- When's the last time you saw Ricky Surs.

Darth- About 5 days ago.

Brass- Really...does he have any family?

Darth- NO, not alive. He was an only child, mum and dad passed away bout a year ago.

Brass- Was he ever married/divorced, or had a girl friend.

Darth- Was married but be divorced. He has a girl friend lived in the Crappy house with him.

Brass- Is this her?

He shows Darth the crime scene photo of the dead girl.

Darth-Yeah that her. Is she dead?

Sara- Yeah, do you think you could identify this person.

Darth- Yeah thats Bob Hernin. Me and Ricky would go to the bar every saturday night together. We used to till Ricky and Bob started fighting.

Grag- What exactly were they fighting over?

Darth- They was fighting over Ricky's girl friend. Ricky found her sleeping with Bob.

Meanwhile Catherine was in the Break room getting some food when her got a call from Bobby. A couple minutes later she was down in the gun lab with Bobby.

Bobby- I found the person that owns the gun that was used in your murder.

Catherine- Really? Who?

Bobby- Yeah this gun was used in an attempted murder not too long ago. The gun is resasure to a Darth Vinent.

Part 14

Meanwhile back in the tunnel Warrick had just figured out that the "Kent" in the wall was actually a little trapped door that led to the basement. Warrick also found a pair of footprints leading to and from the crime scene and a bloody finger print on the trapped door.

Grissom- Warrick?

Warrick- Yeah?

Grissom- I'm headed back to the lab to figure out the bug problem. You ready to head back?

Warrick- Yeah, I've searched this tunnel high and low. All I found was a foot print, a finger print and a lot of dirt. I'm going to see if these give any leads.

Back at the lab warrick had just entered the break room were Sara was.

Warrick- You get any leads off of any of the evidence.

Sara- Yoah kinda, the blood on that cloth was a match to the unknown blood on the female vic and the shoe prints matched Air Nike sneakers 2004 size 12.

Warrick- Hey could you compair these shoe prints to yours?

Sara- Sure but why can't you?

Warrick- I'm going to check afis for these prints and the blood these prints were in.

Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've been a bit brain busted and just finnished with all that school stuff, baby sitting, but I finaly have some free time to devote to writing and I will. I hope to have it out soon.

Back