Describe your perfect date! CSI:Miami style!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Speedle, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Me and Speed go to dinner at a fancy place then all of a sudden shots are fired!!! I get shot and Speed rescues me off the beach and as im in the hospital all the Csi's stay for a while then leave but Speed stays and gives me a kiss!!!! and that made me all better!!!! :D

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Me and Ryan are relaxing out on the beach, and all of the sudden we see a body wash up on the shore.

3. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

me & ryan are out taking a midnight stroll along the miami beaches, then we sit and start cuddleing you know, then as hes kissing my neck i push him off because i see a body washing up on shore. . .

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Interesting thread, although this is very similar to the which CSI: Miami guy would you rather go on a date with thread whereas some people have already described what they would do on a date. I see no reason why one can't explain who they'd rather date and what they would do on that date in one thread. ;)

At the risk of having two similar threads - which we try to discourage - I'm afraid I'll have to lock this one. Feel free to carry on the discussion in the link provided. :)

***Locked***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.