David Caruso girlfriend pregnant again

freakygirl said:
CSI: Miami star David Caruso, 51, is going to be a dad for the third time. He and girlfriend Liza Marquez are expecting their second child together - no word on a due date. The new baby will join son Marquez Anthony, 18 months, and daughter Greta, 22

source davidcarusoonline.com and people.com

good job dave!!!! ;) :cool:

Ok...I don't get it. Just the other day I read this...from gossip columnist Janet Charlton:

David Caruso and his luscious CSI: Miami costar Eva La Rue Callahan are finally out in the open with their relationship. It's been suspected that they were a secret couple for the past season because they sometimes showed up for work together in the morning. Eva is divorced, but David had a girlfriend until recently. For whatever reason, they limited their outings to quiet out of the way places. Recently they showed up at the VERY public Koi restaurant and dropped all pretense. They had a romantic dinner and ignored the stares.

So...which is it? Is he seeing Eva LaRue, or is he still with Liza Marquez? Or is he with Eva, but oops his girlfriend was pregnant when they broke up?

Jennifer, the article you found was from a 'Celebrity Gossip & Rumour' page. Until it's confirmed by Mr. Caruso or Ms. Larue themselves, we should regard it as just a rumour. ;)

Jennifer said:
Ok...I don't get it. Just the other day I read this...from gossip columnist Janet Charlton:

David Caruso and his luscious CSI: Miami costar Eva La Rue Callahan are finally out in the open with their relationship. It's been suspected that they were a secret couple for the past season because they sometimes showed up for work together in the morning. Eva is divorced, but David had a girlfriend until recently. For whatever reason, they limited their outings to quiet out of the way places. Recently they showed up at the VERY public Koi restaurant and dropped all pretense. They had a romantic dinner and ignored the stares.

So...which is it? Is he seeing Eva LaRue, or is he still with Liza Marquez? Or is he with Eva, but oops his girlfriend was pregnant when they broke up?
I posted this over in the NBV thread, but I'll put it here, too:

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
Regarding this rumor involving Eva and David... A message was posted several months ago on Eva's official message board asking about it. Eva herself replied to the post and said that this rumor is NOT true.

So... Just wanted to clear that up. :)
I'd never trust a gossip columnist. Never. After Eva's post, I'm 100% positive that this rumor is indeed FALSE.

In other news, congratulations to David and his girlfriend. I wish them the best.

Congrats to David and his girlfriend Lisa- THAT is the confirmed story and as for Rumours- well we KNOW how those can be-- I am happy IF David is happy and i'm sure the papa to be is proud!

Awww congrats to David and his girlfriend.

Geeez. 51?! and I thought my parents were old.

But I'm happy for him, none the less.

Despite the fact that I don't like children and especially not liking old people to have children (it's my opinion), congrats to both of 'em. All the best :D

Back