David Berman

LNS4E

Victim
Just finished watching new show on FOX, Vanished. David berman was in the first episode. :confused:Does anyone know if he is leaving CSI? Working on two stations does not sound right.

Any help and thank you in advance

He already left CSI to do his show, Vanished. I hope this is right, sometimes I can be wrong a lot of thing. He did say he's leaving. I hope someone can explains it better.

I recommed checking out the archieves in the news section of this site. I am also moving this to General Media, since it also discusses a show that is not CSI Related. :)

How was his new show, I was looking forward to it, then got busy and ended up not watching it DOH!!!

He was good. Just not used to seeing him in medical garb, lol. If I'm not mistaken he was working with computers.

I saw this tonight too. He was only on there for a second. It's possible that he's doing both shows. I know that Peter MacNicol, who I like as Larry from Numb3rs, is also doing 24 as a full-time character this season, so I guess it's not really a problem to work on two networks at once.

Back