Dark Angel

Ok so I saw that in a couple of the forums about short lived shows some people mentioned Dark Angel but nobody has made a topic about it (as far as I could tell) Anyway Dark Angel was an awesome show that was randomly canceled for whatever reason. They didn't even finish their story lines and even though I will always dream of them bringing the show back I know it probably wont happen. I mean Michael Weatherly and Jensen Ackles both have their own shows and Jessica Alba has kind of hit her stride on the big screen. But I say why can't they make a movie? Tie up some loose ends and give the fans what they deserve. FOX never really gave the show a chance to develop a huge fan base but the they did have quite a few loyal fans. What are your opinons on the subject?

i LOVE dark angel its were my jensen love started <3
but yeah i was sort of peeved when they cancelled it especially since, like you said, nothing was really resolved. they ended it with out answering anything. i mean max and lgan never even got rid of that pesky virus.
i would love to see a movie, i doubt it will happen seeing as michael weatherly and jessica alba have some personal stuff. and if nothing else i just want to hear normal say 'bip bip bip' one more time.

Well Michael and Jessica did kind of have a bad break up but apparently they have reconciled recently and are on better terms. If you are mostly just interested in the storyline they do continue it in the books. The first one starts about a year after where we left off in the second season and there are some interesting developments involving the virus so if that is what you want to know about I would suggest reading them. Nothing would compare to seeing the whole cast come back and do something together though.

One question though: What ever happened to Herbal? He was a great character and he just randomly wasn't there in the second season.

I wish they would do a movie to wrap it up. Unfortunately, I think that after all that went down with MW and JA, it's not likely. I still watch it on SciFi and SiTV, and I have the DVDs. Danny Messer on CSI:NY reminds me a bit of Michael Weatherly back in the Day as Logan Cale. MW now doesn't look like Logan anymore though... odd...

oh cool, thanks! i'll have to check out the books then, i didn't even know they had books ha.
i know! i always wondered about herbal too, but you know he didn't really have a whole lot of material in the 1st season maybe the actor just decided not to return.

Back