Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #9 - "Even Hammerback Knows"

**Moriel ducks in waving both hands again just for good measure!**
By the way y'all, do you realize we're already on page 16 of this thread?! How crazy cool fans are we! Lol :lol:

By the way y'all, do you realize we're already on page 16 of this thread?! How crazy cool fans are we! Lol :lol:

It's because we're just that amazing.
Or insane.
Whichever floats your boat.
LOL.

Jenn

Insane mostly.

Hey! If anyone locks them in a broom closet, it is moi!. Glad we all agree on that.

ETA: Dangit I type brown (can we make it a brown closet, that'll completely work for me) to much.

Yeah LB it's definitely insane! ;) But hey it's all good! :D

And IHNC you can lock them in the closet as long as I can help! I wouldn't miss that for the world! :D :devil:

My goodness... I'm gone for half a day and I come back to a book of M&M's! Love the pic Cyko, Moriel here's another hug, (I'm in a good mood, just saw POTC2)and, Angsty!Twin, hug for you too.

*hugs all around!*

*raises hand high*
wow..page 16 ...wow..you know youve hit it big when its only a week and youve gone from like pg 2 to pg 16..holy crud..any way.who ever did the picture on page 15..you did a nice job..i dont remember who it was but nice job..
*gives high five*
im out
love
allie

*bad beat*-wed july 12
*stealing home*-july 15
*Run Silent Run Deep*-july 19 :D[i love this one]
******************************just letting you know*********

I love RSRD too.
Angsty!Twin *hugs* I've missed thee!
Moriel - Thanks, lets lock them in one, shall we?

First of all, cyko1003 – your artwork on the previous page is amazing! You should get bored more often :)

Secondly, whatever happened to that cool thing you guys were trying, where you wrote nice long posts so the thread was a little less chatty and didn’t fly by quite so quickly? I know a lot of your fellow shippers loved that (because I got lots of PMs telling me so)

I know it’s tough to find discussion topics during the show’s hiatus, by I also know that a lot of your fellow shippers would love it if you tried to add a little more content to your posts and had a good discussion in here. Many thanks :)

yes, very excited, I will FINALLY get to see it! RSRD is burning a hole in my mind, it's just there, mocking me... arrrg.. :p

Radical618 said:
yes, very excited, I will FINALLY get to see it! RSRD is burning a hole in my mind, it's just there, mocking me... arrrg.. :p

I'd mock you too, but thats just me.

trying this long posting thing that Fogs speaks of.

What if:

Danny and Lindsay suddenly got stuck in a room.

Danny: We're stuck
Lindsay: We Are Stuck
Danny: Its gonna be hard to get out of here.
Lindsay: It really is.
Danny: Well aren't you observant.
Lindsay: Yeah I am
Danny: Ha! Didn't mock me that time. *sticks tongue out at her, while she shuts him up by kissing him*

We could totally make little ficlets of possibilities of D & L being stuck in a broom closet/room/enclosed space together. I think we should combine our ideas, and totally write a fic together. I say that we have Mac/Stella/Flack/Hawkes/Hammerback (take your pick, or use all of 'em!) lock them in there "by accident".

Jenn

iheartnickcath said:
Insane mostly.

Hey! If anyone locks them in a broom closet, it is moi!. Glad we all agree on that.

ETA: Dangit I type brown (can we make it a brown closet, that'll completely work for me) to much.

As long as I get to help you lock 'em in there!!!!

And cyko, amazing artwork! That is awesome! You're very talented!

Wow that was a kick arse picture. Two thumbs WAAAAY WAAAY up. Clearly the Danny/Lindsay ship is extremely popular by all the posts. That makes me so happy to know i am not the only obsessed person out there. You guys rock!
I am volunteering myself to help lock Danny and Lindsay up in a broom closet, but let's just be honest with ourselves here, do you guys honestly think that they will fight it? I dont, because i know that they know that they want it. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles my friend. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back