Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Moriel21 said:
Lol, Hi Allie,! :D
Yay for a new thread! And I can't wait for our premiere...41 days y'all! D/L's gotta be canon, they just gotta!! :lol:

yes! HI MORIEL...i just watched Risk agian, i absolutly love the part when they are at that Perry kids dorm, and he runs from danny and lindsay, i love how she chases after him, it was awsome..and when d/l are standing at the door, after the girl answers the door and lindsay goes "Ahem" To Danny..ohhh funnyness....
love
allie

Hey Allie hon :D Yeah that part where Linds chases that kid is great....she collars him, literally! :lol: Loved that! And then yeah the look she gives Danny when that girl opens the door...that was great! Kinda like "Excuse me honey, eyes on her face please!" :lol:

Auda, Lynn, Rad...everyone...where are y'all?! :D

AAAHH ITS MY 500 TH POST..AHHHHH YAY!!!!sorry im totally spamming.i just had to make sure i got it in here, now im watching Stealing home and i noticed that when the cops do the grid search, Danny and lindsay totally look at each other..wow..the power of the pause button
love
allie

LOOK LOOK AT MY NEW SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi my fellow D/L shippers. I'm taking a quick break from work---boy, I'm dedicated to this ship! :)

Okay, I did some thinkin' this morning while driving to work. I need a VaCa---I've never shipped before and I think I spend too much time thinking about this ship. :rolleyes:

Danny has referred to Lindsay, by her name, to two people: Hawkes (COTP and Manhattan Manhunt) and Mac (City of Dolls and Risk). He has called Lindsay by her name to her only once---COTP---on the phone. He has never called Lindsay "Lindsay" to her face. He has only called her Ms. Monroe (Well Hello, Ms. Monroe), just Monroe, and Montana.

When he finally calls her Lindsay to her face, I will scream. But I still like it when he calls her Montana. I can just imagine someone else (another guy, perhaps?) calling her "Montana." Danny will go nuts---MY MONTANA NOT YOUR MONTANA! GET YOUR OWN!! :lol:

He has called Lindsay "Montana" at the police station and in front of Mac once. Mac knows he has a crush just like Hammerback. Hammerback realizes that Danny calls Lindsay "Montana" because she's special to him. I bet Mac can see the whole 'crush' thing too... :D

Allie congrats on the 500th post! Cool beans for you! :D And yeah gotta love the pause button! ;) Stealing Home...fab D/L ep! Love it! :D

Auda Hi honey! :D Yay for taking a break from work just to visit us! :lol: You are dedicated, well done you! :D
**hugs to you babe!**
As for spending too much thinking about this ship...lol, I don't think that's possible, hon...it's just too fabulous and thinking about it often is great in my opinion! :D Although a Vaca for you sounds like a fabulous idea to me! More time to ponder D/L...heehee! :lol:

And I gotta tell ya hon, I'm seriously impressed how well you know when Danny calls her Lindsay, Ms. Monroe, and Montana...that was really good! Nice job! :D

And I agree I think Mac and for that matter, everyone, can see Danny's crush! He's not exactly subtle! ;) :lol:

Where's my Lynn & Rad? I misses you! :D

When did Danny call her Montana in front of Mac?

Oh, Danny would so hate it if someone else tried to call her Montana. That's HIS name, and no one else's. Lindsay wouldn't like it either...

But everyone in the precinct knows about his nickname for her.

And yes, Mac knows. Come on, if Sid does, Mac does. Evidence: the look in COTP.

Howdy Pizza! :D
I think the first time he called her Montana, he did it in front of Mac...in Zoo York, right Auda?
But everyone in the precinct knows about his nickname for her.
Lol, yeah they all do! And yeah I agree, Danny would hate it if anyone else called her that...she is HIS Montana! And yeah I don't think Linds would like it either.
Lol, and of course Mac knows...he's a smart one! ;)
(Well most of the time! The man really needs to get a clue and ask Stella out...but that's another ship all together! :lol: )

I don't think Danny would be happy with someone else calling her Montana.

pizzapie said:
When did Danny call her Montana in front of Mac?

In "Zoo York," Danny came into the lab when where Mac and Lindsay had been (I think) doing the little 'pig' experiment. Danny then starts talking to Mac and says something like "And that thing [I can't remember exactly what thing he was talking about or what word he used] Montana, here, found is...." Or something like that. I think he also pointed and may have winked. But that could be just wishful thinking on my part. But he did call her Montana anyways---that was the first time! ;)

Why do I notice all of these details about D/L so much? It's so sad... :lol: :lol:

Stop looking at me that way, Lynn. I'm not angsty! :eek:

NOOO! I can't believe I missed the very very beginning of the new thread. My internet decided to be crappy so I didn't get on yesterday. Oh well...fortieth post isn't so bad.

{smirks at Auda} Right.. Your not angsty. okay then.

^Oooh Look, Jenn brought gifts. Makes Lynny happy inside... shut up Auda!.. Fine I'll go write your camping fic, maybe then you'll stop smirking!

Darn, I missed the whole opening/first page of the thread! That sucks. Oh well... I can still celebrate, right?

*Does Happy Dance* Whoo! New Thread! New Thread! I love the name by the way.

I can't believe that we are already on a new thread. The way we post, we'll will have completed 2 more threads before the start of the premiere.

I love all the picture presents. They keep my spirits up.

How is everybody tonight?

I'm so happy that there's a new thread.. I'm sorry I missed the arrival.. (darn school :lol:) but yay! Go D/l.. here's a gift for ya'll.. Walruses
*Waves to Moriel and Twins and everyone else!*

I'm sorry I've been gone.. I feel so guilty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back