Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Thanks for the welcome and yes I would like to make a reservation for a spot in the gutter please, or can I just jump straight in ;)

^Jump in! Make a splash lol....

The blue shirt pic -- his shirt matches his eye color. Nice shot! And he's not one of those guys with all their veins showing and all that. Smooth skin everywhere *ahem*. Lol.....

bhdtonguebl5.jpg

^One of many....

Oh, well. Just jump on in then! :D

Oh, I don't know about Carmine having smooth skin. It might get a little fuzzy at times and he doesn't seem the kind that waxes :p

^Well lol, yeah. Where I was getting at was the veins and such. My friend has em already and he's just 21.

Oh, you mean the veins. Sorry, I permanently reside in the Gutter by now and really, you should know better than to say something like that here ;p :lol:

Maybe your friend needs to ask beauty tips from Carmine. He has just the thing!

Carmine: Don't wear waterproof mascara. They'll dry out you eyelashes

Erm, that was connected to the comment he made in Recyling, btw. In case you forgot :D

lol. welcome to the newbies ('fresh meat' as celefinwe put it :p ) ! :D :D there is ALWAYS space in the gutter! jump in!

and oooh! nice pics!! :D :)

there's plenty of room in the gutter.

and beauty tips from carmine? that would be very interesting, to say the least.

yea, beauty tips coming from a guy who agreed to wear an evil purple hat and sailor costume. :lol:

That pic in the suit makes me want to do a hell of a lot more than drool, I tell you.

Welcome de-lurkers!

And afrikana every time I start to gorget that horrid purple hat, someone else brings it back!! Aaagghh!!

afrikana said:
yea, beauty tips coming from a guy who agreed to wear an evil purple hat and sailor costume. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rub it in, why don't you? And let's not conveniently forget his past transgressions, the plaid hat and the red argyle socks. Ring any bells? * shudder *

Celefinwe said:
Rub it in, why don't you? And let's not conveniently forget his past transgressions, the plaid hat and the red argyle socks. Ring any bells? * shudder *

That plaid hat was god-awful! I'm beginning to wonder now if he has someone in his life who is helping him pick out his clothes, because we haven't seen too much of the bad fashion choices lately. Let's hope that it's his mom, his sister, or one of the wardrobe people on set!

I believe he is the ultimate fashion genius. You know why? This man is going to insane lengths at his own expense to make sure everybody else in the world knows what terrible fashion is. Not only that, he is able to implant subconscious images into the minds of every viewer of those pictures of him looking his best ... Why, naked, of course! What sacrifice! What nobleness! What ability!

TAKE ME NOW, YOU ITALIAN STALLION.

:p :lol: ;)

^ lmfao. :lol: some call it genius others call it madness...
i personally think he's mad. as springmoon said, the plaid was god-awful. and he also had a pair of nasty, cruddy shoes which he wore to some award show.

but naked carmine would be GREAT! :D ;)

Naked Carmine... so very hot... he could start with that blue suit and do a striptease...

Er, I seem to have worked myself up into a frenzy. I'm going to go visit "little Carmine" and be right back.

You girls are bad! but I'm so for the striptease with the blueshirt... oh and add the labcoat :devil:

205_38337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back