Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Thanks Nim. The pics are great :lol:. Is Shasta available on DVD somewhere? I would love to see some of those episodes. Must be really funny.

Sadly, no DVDs for Shasta :( there was a rumors about someone who could have made them, but nothing new from that source...

Oh no, we've given Kimmy ideas! :eek: But, uh...where is Danny going to wash the car? :p

I love that pic of him in the red tank top. But you know, I'd love to see him in a blue tank top. *sigh* That would be the best of both worlds--the blue and the tight tank top...*drools*

Faylinn said:
I love that pic of him in the red tank top.

Another red one ;)
shastamcnastyepisode15lecambri3.jpg

*can't stop looking at his muscles... :eek:*

*drools*His look is so... (can't find the right word)
Faylinn you are right, blue is absolute his colour. :D

and...what about black?
shastamcnastyepisode16lafinequ1.jpg

This man has a perfect body, really. I use to draw, and I'd love to have him like my model...with or without tank top :p

AWWWW!!!! Love that look in red tanktop pic!!! *melt* he's so hot!!! :devil: :lol:

Nim said:
This man has a perfect body, really. I use to draw, and I'd love to have him like my model...with or without tank top :p
I prefer without tank top. :devil: But it's just me :D

afrikana said:
^ imagine they were lady cops... :lol: danny would get off no problem. garden hose? you have a dirty little mind, fay!

I totally agree...indeed Danny would get off if they were lady cops. :devil: Now, back to my spot in the gutter.

Carmine looks so freakin' hot in that red tank top. I say no more dress clothes/suits for Danny. From now on it's tanks and jeans all the time. :D

Thanks for all the yummy pics, girls! *licks lips*

There's one afrikana posted hours ago that begs for a caption:

201_111.jpg

I can't believe they stuck me with this stupid lingerie model. The diamond bra looked much better on Eddie. :lol: :devil:

^ eddie in a diamond bra? now that i have to see! :lol: nice cap, btw

1CSIMfan said:
afrikana said:
^ imagine they were lady cops... :lol: danny would get off no problem. garden hose? you have a dirty little mind, fay!

I totally agree...indeed Danny would get off if they were lady cops. :devil: Now, back to my spot in the gutter.
:lol: i didn't mean it that way!!! :eek:
but this is making me want to be a cop! i get to cuff naked, wet carmine!! *dreams* :D :D

Nim. You have so got to post the Shasta screencaps of Carmine in a long, blonde wig. :lol: As well as him wearing that red, low-cut woman's top. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you guys think the purple hat was scary ... you should see him completely in purple! :lol: It's a cute color on him.

Carmine in women's attire? Sounds pretty scary Kimmychu! I don't even know if I want to see something like that!

No, honestly, it's frickin' hilarious. :lol: It'll certainly counter the evil purple hat!

Since it's Nim's screencap, I'll wait for her to post it if she wants to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back