Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

afrikana said:
^dammit! i didn't think you'd see me.... *hides* wat can you do lol, it's just so nice down there! :lol: :devil:

i can see the headlines now: random death spree after closing down of infamous talk.csi website (all victims were female and known csi fanatics) haha

It would appear random at first but, ah-ha! It seems that the victims were all suffering from severe talkcsi-itis dependancy and the suicide resulted from excessive withdrawal symptoms due to the site permanently closing down. You see! Everyting is connected :D

Can I leave it in my suicide note that I would like Flack to find me, Danny to process me and Hammerback to do my autopsy? :p

^ :lol: I have lots of homework to do for school before I leave out of town on Sat and instead of doing it, I tried to access this site all day and couldn't concentrate on anything and was suffering from horrible withdrawal from here. I even think I got a headache and couldn't sleep!

Every hour or so I would come back and try to get on

Sounds like me too! I was crossing my fingers hoping it would load, but it didn't. Without the forum I don't do well. This forum is my sanity. [well they help keep me sane in a big way]

I tried to access this site all day and couldn't concentrate on anything and was suffering from horrible withdrawal from here.

Me too! I had homework to work on but I couldn't focus clearing because I kept thinging, "Maybe the forums are back up now." I suffer withdrawls myself. I have to check my blood pressure everyday and my readings were higher than usual yesterday.

It seems that the victims were all suffering from severe talkcsi-itis dependancy and the suicide resulted from excessive withdrawal symptoms due to the site permanently closing down.

I have that badly! I can see it now. If theis site closes, it won't be pretty. We all need this place! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Awomse more pics!! I too find his his badge quite appealing. :D Oh and 1CSIMfan, loving your icon!

Don't you mean badges :devil:

You know, ladies and gentlemen, you speak of insanity like it's a bad thing :lol:. Why don't we just say what I always told new-hires at my former job: WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM!!! :devil:

^^Insanity is a good thing. It's what keeps us all sane. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Danny/Carmine thread PrettyEyes. Happy posting.

We are all crazy over Carmine so if you are too, you'll enjoy it in here. :)

*waves* Hello PrettyEyes! I'm sure you'll love it here! Have fun posting. :)

Oh and just to let you know if you see Flack entering this forum every now and then, don't be suprised. It's a pretty common thing. :D

Thanks for the welcome. :lol: I've been a member for a few months, but have kept my posts to a bare minimum. Well, I guess bare is the wrong word to use around you all... :devil:

Yes, don't get me started on the word bare. :lol:

I saw that you only had 13 posts. I too had registerd 6 months before I ever posted. Now I can't stop. :)

Really? What made you wait so long before you posted? I registered and posted immediately and like you, just love posting! :D

Welcome PrettyEyes :D It looks like you're on the right track to the gutter without much help from us :devil:

Actually, I posted in the CSI Miami finale thread. But, I typed before I thought. I had this whole corruption payback scenario in my head. Let's just say it wasn't pretty...So I was gun-shy about posting for awhile.

Just a little backward about posting for the first time and afraid I would post something inappropriate. :rolleyes:

:D Oh ok. I can undertand that. Well posting inappropriate things seems to be somewhat of a norm now.

1CSIMfan said:
Just a little backward about posting for the first time and afraid I would post something inappropriate. :rolleyes:

But we're all about posting inappropriate things ;) :devil: No, I'm kidding. I know what you mean. It can get a bit scary to post the first few times, not knowing how other people are going to react. I read through the threads (especially Locker Room thread) for at least a week before I decided to register and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back