Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Thanks for the episode tidbit afrikana! :D I'm looking forward to seeing that sometime.

jorja_fan86, that pic is incredible!! :D I love Danny tounge! Very hot!

never_a_promise said:
That pics from the second season itsn't it? Danny isn't wearing a suit like he did in the first season.

Recycling is from season 1. :)

216_0852.jpg

Mmmm nice muscles :devil:.

*swoon* MMmhmm! Lovely muscles indeed! :D I love Danny in a wife beater!

Oh my **fans self** Those are some damn fine muscles and he's wearing my favorite shirt. :p

I love this picture jorja. Holding back are we?? My mind has went into overdrive with all the things I could say about that pic. Also about all the things I could do with that man. :devil:

Nice pic, jorja! :D I'd like to see him back that baby up right into my eagerly awaiting hands. :devil:

Wow jorja, you've found the best Danny pics. Heck with the ass...I'd lay down under him and pull him on top of me. :devil:

ETA: Those must be those cowboy boots he was talking about in his live chat. Gives new meaning to the phrase "save a horse, ride a cowboy", doesn't it. :p

jorja_fan86 both those pics are wonderful! :D You find some lovely choices!

I think that might be Mac behind him cause Flack has HUGE hands. ETA: That can't be Flack behind him..he couldn't control himself. :devil:

OMG jorja, you're killing me with all these scrumptous pictures of Danny. **thud**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back