Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

Springmoon said something about it, so I was just wondering! :confused:

In Carmine's defence the trackpants were for an All Stars charity basketball game. :)

On the Jorja Fox/George Eads point did he not say that if he was getting that much money he wouldn't complain, I don't know I could be wrong.

idee said:
hey, what comment did he make about the Jorja Fox/George Eads situation?

Sorry, I was actually working for once instead of daydreaming about Carmine in no shirt and a dirty pair of jeans. Chalk it up to whatever, but it was a comment made on the spur of the moment to a reporter on the red carpet that was then reported ad nauseum. I remember thinking at the time, wow, that guy should probably think a little more before saying whatever comes to mind. Then I started watching the show and forgot about it.

I found part of that comment here.

He said, "... I'd shine Moonves's shoes and caddy for him every weekend if I was making that much money. I hope I'm not stepping on... biting my tongue here."

TV Guide.com :devil:

Yikes! heheh thanks!...It sucks that ill never, ever, never, ever ever ever ever see him. EVER. :( You all in the US are sooo lucky!

Well, for one, I live allll the way in Pakistan! God only knows if/when I'll ever make it to the US :(and even if i did? eheh the chances of actually SEEING him are slim to none. :( :( :(

Aww, man that's rough. Sorry about that. So you can't buy CSI DVDs in stores?

Hey! I have watched season 1, season 2 has just started airing, epi 2. eheh waaay behind! By never ever seeing him, I mean in the flesh, as a celeb siting! eheheh.. At least I get to see him thru all the amazingly HOT HOT HOT pics of him that at posted here.
keep em comin!!!! :D :D
oh and this forum is damn addictive! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
this forum is damn addictive!

I hear that! I can barely stay off for a few minutes!

Me too!! At least I am off for the next 4 days and can spend lots of time on here and with fanfiction. :D What a great holiday weekend.

At least I am off for the next 4 days and can spend lots of time on here and with fanfiction.

That's great! That is pretty much how I spend my weekends too. :D

normal_csi-ny-102_003.jpg

It's nice to see that the man can get low :devil:.

^^All the better for us. :)

Where's that picture from? Is it from The Dove Commission? Nope, don't think so...

You find the best pictures jorja ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back