Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Woot DnA!! They'll live on in fanfic

I'm glad they threw in those scenes, it helped a little. Too bad they couldn't have had a flashback with the two of them but they were going to have dinner on the weekend--that counts for something :)

*sniff*... yeah, so forlorn. depressed. in need of some good fic. listen to some sad songs... 'goodbye my lover' 'always on your side' 'angel' 'answer' etc, etc, etc... *sob* *tear*

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

I'm gonna go brood now. 'Tis an art.

Haven't been in here for a while. But last night's episode was soooo sad. "messer, i'm way out of your league." Awwwww. And I nearly lost it like the first 10 minutes into the episode when Hawkes was washing the skull I was like "Oh god he's holding his friends skull in his hands." and then you see Danny "is this the skum bag that killed, Aiden." I lost it there!

I miss my Dna! Why is it all my ships...the person dies? I don't get it. I honestly think the writers are trying to get me to stop watching t.v.

*raises mountain dew* TO DNA!

*cough*

so. i haven't been here in a few months. hehe. i hope y'all remember me :p

but omg! i sort of stopped watching NY after aiden got fired, because even though i like anna belknap, aiden was my fave. so i saw her on the previews, got all excited, then watched the ep.

im in serious need of a good shippy fic right now.

this is making me tre sad.
i havent been on in forever.
but i cried.
definately.
ahhh!!!

i don't watch the show anymore.
it depresses me too much.
someone write a fic.
i might later.
polocrossejunkie.
watch out, i'll have one up tomorrow prolly.

byeee

I think "Heroes" was the greatest DnA moment yet. I'm not being funny, but the things mentioned during the course of the ep totally implied they were close, if not a couple.

Dinner on a Saturday night? Her cooking for him? That's pretty couply.

Top41 said:
Dinner on a Saturday night? Her cooking for him? That's pretty couply.

It's definately couply. Not to mention the softness he took on when he was talking about her. Made me go all squishy :)

speedmonkey2 said:
I miss my Dna! Why is it all my ships...the person dies? I don't get it. I honestly think the writers are trying to get me to stop watching t.v.

You and me both. I'm starting to feel cursed.

Imzadi83 said:
speedmonkey2 said:

You and me both. I'm starting to feel cursed.

Hey! Me too! I have the worst running shipping record ever. Third Watch, Lost, CSI: NY, you name it, I probably have a sunken ship.

Back