Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

ICONS!!!! I HAVE MADE ICONS!!!!!!

burnicon.jpg
dannyburnicon.jpg

Don't really like the Danny one, but I couldn't get it clearer or lighter so I fracked it out and I think it looks MEH! Don't really like the Aiden one either. I tried to spell 'smokey' or is it 'smoky'? Ugh... whatev. Plus I'm sick. So meh. Well, tell me what you think and give me tips.

Very cool! Though I'll agree the Danny one dosen't bring out Danny's best side. Have you conisdered trying another angle? Still very awesome, and I love the Aiden one. And I'm pretty sure it's smokey, at lest that looks right too me.

Sorry you're sick hun, feel better soon.

._. I'm ashamed. I'm like the prodigal shipper here. I spent too much time in the SMACked thread... We're also crazy there! :)

I'm having the DnA Withdrawal Syndrome.... It's fatal. You can here voices. Voices from the lab closet.

OMG!!!! MY DnAers!!! You actually missed me? *cries*

REUNION!!! Oh my god if that spoiler is right, i swear to god I will cry so hard... joyous!! *mega squee*

Oh I'm so happy to see you all again... I fell off the face of the earth a couple of weeks ago (translation: visited Europe where I couldn't speak any of the native languages) and now I'm back home and now I'm back home on this thread too and I'm SO HAPPY to see you all again!!!! You've made me so happy I'm gonna go poke Anti Darth Ani to start writing When It Rains In New York again, and I'm gonna finish MY fic... finally. INSPIRATION has HIT AGAIN!! *leaps and bounds with joy*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :D
They showed Aiden in some flashbacks tonight

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She made an appearance... of course it wasn't a NEW one but nonetheless I SQUEED my ass off in front of my parents. Now I'm all excited. *prays*pleasecomebackpleasecomebackpleasecomeback*end*

Did you read the episode review from this site..that made me really exicted.

I was really excited last night..I started clapping and freaking out.

Back