Cult Movies

I never liked "Goonies." *hangs head in shame* I was a strange, strange kid. "Dogma" is one messed up ride, but definitely fun. I can't help but watch it when it's on.

Are the "Adams Family" movies too mainstream? I love those!

^I love the Goonies! Mouth and Chunk are hilarious..

Donnie Darko! has got to be one of my favorites.

I loved Donnie Darko. I was about 13 when I saw it, and didn't really get the main thing. I'm going to rewatch it soon :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
I loved Donnie Darko. I was about 13 when I saw it, and didn't really get the main thing. I'm going to rewatch it soon :)
Now that you've said that I feel safe saying that I also didn't get what was going on in that film. :lol:

^ Yeah, me either! Weird film, and I am still waiting to see the end, not that it will help me work it out. I quite enjoyed it though.

My favourite cult film is 'Return to Oz'. Apparantly it is considered a cult film... It was my favourite film throughout childhood, and still really brilliant now! I recommend it to all, it's a great children and adults film and even though it was released 21 years ago it still looks great. :D

Same about Butterfly Effect. It's an awesome film, it's on my faves-list. It doesn't have a real "point" either. Maybe it wants to let us know that a moment can have an effect on our whole life.

My friends and I still, to this day love The Lost Boys. Ah, the 80's and the clothes and hairstyles. Plus, you can't beat Kiefer as a nasty vampire! :)

Back