CSItis

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
(if this should be lumped into humor go ahead, it's not visual but...it's a little idea of mine)

Do you have CSItis? Do you have any of these symptoms:

1.An irresistable desire to watch one or more of the CSI shows on a weekly or possibly daily basis, and a profound sense of disappointment,sadness and anxiety if dose is missed.

2.An impulse to collect CSI stuff: books, games, tshirts, pictures,wallpapers,screensavers,cds,dvds,ect

3.excessive drooling and dreamy looks at seeing various actors from the show. (see Billy Petersen Hotness Syndrome or insert your own actor name)and an inescapable desire to collect pictures, articles, ect of them and watch other movies they're in

There's no cure but then we don't want one, do we? <g> We want to feed said addiction hehehe

This thread seems similar to the "You know you watch too much CSI when..." thread, but we'll leave it for a while to see how it develops. ;) If you continue in the method started in the original post, then I think it's different enough to stay open. :)

Ooops, somebody beat me to it.
Yes, I did. ;) As I said before, if subsequent posts follow the pattern used in the original post, then this thread is slightly different than the other one. Let's just see how things go. :p

Oh My God, I'm infected. I need a cure.

Sundays: CSI Las Vegas (RTL5), NCIS (Sat1)
Mondays: CSI Las Vegas (RTL4).
Tuesdays: CSI Miami (RTL4), CSI Miami (RTL+).
Wednesdays: NCIS (Veronica dubbel ep), CSI New York (Vox).
Thursdays: CSI New York (SBS6), CSI Las Vegas (RTL+), NCIS (Sat1).
Fridays: detox.
Saturdays: detox.

Somebody help me!

I'm down bad with CSItis....funny but I tease about this all the time when I want to skip school and watch a Miami marathon! I usually say I caught it in Miami from Horatio :lol:.....wonder if it'd work as an excuse for a school absense? :confused: Yeah right. :lol:

I can't think of any day I don't watch CSI.
Monday - DVD (mum takes over)
Tuesday - CSI (new series starts this week on Five)
Wednesday - CSI Miami (Living TV)
Thursday - CSI (Five US) then CSI Miami (Living TV)
Friday - CSI NY (Five US)
Saturday - CSI (Five)
Sunday - CSI / CSI Miami (Five US)

Pretty much at least one of the CSI's is on every night in the UK. It's hard to choose what to watch sometimes.

Also keep looking on ebay for interesting stuff and since Christmas keep buying the DVD boxset

*looks over at CSI shrine, basically a part of my wall covered with CSI posters that I have made, yes MADE, and CSI articles I have cut out of newspapers and magazines*

*looks over at CSI:Senses game*

*looks over at CSI:Senses characters that are on display on my dresser*

*looks over at CSI fingerprinting kit*

*looks over at a head from CSI Facial Reconstruction kit*

*looks over at various forensics, CSI, and more CSI books*

*looks over at CSI shirts laying on the ground, waiting to be thrown into the wash*

*looks over at CSI lanyard*

*looks over at CSI Season 5 that is beside other various DVDs*

what are you talking about?

I do not have CSItis.

*looks over at microscope beside me, and hairs that I have pulled out of my own head to see if I could see my fellecular tag*

Okay, maybe a little.

Monday--Spike tv and CSI Miami, Miami on A&E for lunch M-F
Tuesday Spike Marathon--good night to watch--more episodes, CSI:NY at 11 PM
Wednesday Spike tv and CSI: New York
Thursday Spike TV and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Friday Spike TV/CSI Miami on A&E
Saturday CSI Miami Weekends on I forget what channel
Sunday CSI Sunday on Spike, CSI: NY at 11 PM

Need more CSI: NY in my CSI diet. Overloading on CSI and CSI Miami

I suffer from CSItis too :D

I have Billy Petersen Hottness Syndrome
Buckets full of drool -no kiddin'
I have to have all the DVD's of CSI PLUS the DivX files on my PC, PLUS the best episodes -Formalities, Jackpot, Committed on my iPod :D
I have pictures of Grissom with me
3, 4, 5, 10 times ... doesn't matter how many times I've watched an epi, I still mouth the lines with the characters, I still laugh my ass off everytime I hear Grissom's one liners, and I still do the CSI dance at the beginning of every single epi :lol:

It's not curable, I know that. In other circumstances, I'd be devastated, but IT FEELS SO GOOD :lol:

CSItis is the best thing that ever happened to me -well, one of the best things that ever happened to me ;)

LOL...I think there are others too.GSHS and DCHS. I have the Gary Sinise one too. One symptom must be fighting over his character with other fans lol...and loving every pic and clip I can find.

DC Hotness syndrome
1.Constant wearing of sunglasses
2.Tendancy to overdramatize
3.Wierd pauses when you speak

*cough* I so do not dance to the CSI theme when it comes on. *cough*

Yeah - I totally do, and I also sing to it.

I can't seem to help but sing to it. And the dancing is just pure fun.

saraXsullivan said:
*cough* I so do not dance to the CSI theme when it comes on. *cough*

Yeah - I totally do, and I also sing to it.

I can't seem to help but sing to it. And the dancing is just pure fun.

Are you kidding me? I mean I sing and dance to it at work sometimes:lol:.

I buy every TVGuide that even has a small article, I have the DVD Boxed Set, even though I watch like every repeat on Spike TV, the list just goes on and on.

Back