CSI: WIzard of oz (Sry, not a GSR)

CSISidle

Rookie
Case: A girl dropped a house on the Wicked witch of the east and claims it was an accident. Does she have something to hide?

"These are the CSI's of Munchkinland" Glinda said gently (As always) to the already startled girl named Dorthy. Catherine Willows took a step towards the legs "Wow, never seen anything like this.".Dorthy stepped back towards Glinda. "I didn't mean to honestly" She stuttered. "If you would come with me please" Brass said stepping foward, "Oh and leave fido with officer Mcdurmit here." he instructed. Sara went over to the legs sticking out from under the house, "Lets move this house" she said waving in the bull dozer. A Munchkin started the engine and drove towards the house. "WAIT" Grissom said jumping in between the house and the dozer. "Grissom, what the heck was that for?" Sara said. "If the suspect had any intention of killing the vic, there would be valuable evidince inside the house. Grissom walked into the small farm house. Things were thrown everywhere. "Whew, looks like a tornado went through this house." he said climbing over a chair. Brass came in the doorway, "Suspect says she came from some place called Kansas. Says a tornado picked up her house and dropped it here. Witnesses say she fell from a star." He informed them half laughing. "Ask my opinion the suspect is on Oz" He said. "Brass...Whats Oz?" Grissom asked. "Oh its that green powder that we found in the 419 in the Emerald City, Remember?" He said "Oh ya, that". Catherine ran into the house "You guys, you might want to take a look at this" She said. Everyone came out side and Catherine pointed to her feet. "The ruby slippers, motive enough for anyone to kill her" she said "Wow, now we know why she killed her but how. She can't have just dropped a house on her, to heavy for her to lift." Nick said. "Lets get the body out and to the coroner" Grissom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to do this becauseI am in my towns production of Wizard of Oz and htis just came to mind... YOu know the part in the munchkin song for the Coroner? "As coroner, I must aver I thouroly examined her..." Say hello to your new coroner.

Chapter 2:

"Well Doc, whats the COD?" Sara said, pressing her mask to her face. "as coroner i must aver I thouroly examined her and shes not only mearly dead shes really most sincerly dead" he sang. "Thanks doc but thats not the COD!" Sara said getting more and more imaptient. "Well blunt force trauma to the front of the head, Majore cruching of many bones including all ribs,the scull, and the pelvic bone. Surprisingly enough the legs were still intact, or at least from the knee down." he informed her "That would make sence'cause thats all that was sticking out of the house"Sara said, mainly talking to herself. "Thats all I have right now I will send a blood sample to tox and you might find something eles soon" he assured her. "Thanks doc" she said over her shoulder as she walked our the room. she walked out side and said "friends this is a day of independence for all the munchkins and there decendents!" Catherine walked out at that moment "If any" she joked "Yes let the joyas news be spread the wicked old witch is at last is dead" she claimed as the munchkins started to celebrate. Grissom caught her arm and lead her into the building "Sara, you know that we aren't supposed to tell the press anything until we know it is for sure." He scolded "Im sorry but I think we know for a fact that the wicked old witch is dead" sara scoffed with a smile on her face and walked off. Catherine ran in panting, "Hurry, the red slippers are-are- gone!' she shouted. Everyone followed her "Look there gone!" she said again. "ok spread out, im sure we can find them!" Everyone started searching. "Umm guys, I found them but your not going to like where they are!" Nick said near Dorthy. GRissom walked over. "2 crimes now? eh? and you want to get home! Take her into custody" he said and stalked off. Catherine looked behind her at the bawling girl being drug into the interrogation room. "Now, how did you get the slippers" Brass asked slaming his fist onto the table "The good witch of the north gave them to me!" She cried trying to hide in the metal chair. After a minute of staring at her "Son of a bitch" he shouted, which made dorthy let out a scream. "let her go" he told the nearby officer. "DOn't stay to far" he said turning his attention to Dorthy. "How was it?" Catherine asked. " Good. now we need to summon Glinda" brass said walking towards the door.

Chapter 3 (the start at least)

Brass walked up to the pink lady coming out of the pink bubble. "Come with me ma'me" he said taking Glinda by the elbow. "Excuse me mr.Brass, but can this wait? I have to make sure Dorthy gets to Oz safely" she said in her usual sweet voice glancing over her shoulder at the road Dorthy had skipped along only a few minutes ago. "We could have you arrested for stalking a teenage girl. Thats also known as a Petifile." he warned her. "Oh alright she...She'll be fine for a while." she said following Brass's lead into the interrogation room. The whole graveyard team was staring at the witch of the north actually inside their building!

"So did you know about the house falling and crushing the Witch?" Brass questioned. "Why no of course not, I have already told you that!" she said her sweet voice growing more and more agitated. " did anyone who knew her have any reason to kill her?" he asked. She looked him in the eye and said " The Ruby Slippers! And the fact that she a total bitch!". He smiled she caught on to why he was smiling. "I didn't put the house on her, it fell with the brat and her mutt in it. I wouldn't want those shoes for the life of me, not my style" she said, her voice turning into a yell. Brass looked at her "Go ahead, but don't go to far" he said. "I live in the nor-" "Ya I know where you live" He interupted. She brandished her glowing sceptor the put it away knowing better than to kill autoritys. "My lawyer will be contacting you" she said (all the sweetness in her voice had melted in the past 5 minutes) and poofed out of the room. Brass walked out of the room and all the graveyard shift team was standing out side the door, acting casual ( He knew they were listening, they always do). "So what happened" Sara asked excitedly. "She's innocent" Brass said. "We heard but did she do any like...you know magic?" Greg squeeled. Everyone laughed and walked away. "What I thought it was a lagitament question" he said to himself turning to the lab where Nick and Catherine were waiting. "So Greg, why did you even ask that question?" Catherine asked. "Because it was a good question!" He replied quickly. "Well then I take it you don't know" Nick asked again. "Whats with all the-don't know? I don't know what?" He said more and more curious. "Nothing nothing" Nick said grabbing his papers from the printer. Greg looked stared at the door in disbelif. Didn't know what? "Thi-G--om--we need-a-l grav--ard C-Is at the fro-t-do-r" came blasting over the intercom, so loud not everything was coherent. "Ya Gris, whats up?" Sara said meeting everyone eles. "We have a problem, the only suspect has gone past the land of OZ and we have lost track of her." he told them, quiet enough so Eclie wouldn't hear. A mass sigh could be heard eccoing all through the lab. "Great now what!" WArrick shouted. "I don't know" Grissom sighed.

Chapter 4 (Sorry kinda short)

Grissom sat at his desk thinking of how to find the only suspect who admitted to dropping the house on the vic. Catherine burst through the door, excitment bubbling under her pale flesh. "We found her! She is in the land of the Winkies. The Witch of the West called just a minute ago and said she would make sure she couldn't get much farther! Isn't that great!" she exclaimed. "Amazing, tell them to bring her in!" he said standing up walking towards the door.

Chapter 5 (the start)

"Shes in here." Detective Sofia Curtis said leading Catherine and Grissom around a corner. Grissom looked in the window. "Thats our girls dress. but not the actuall girl!" He said horrified. "Its not?" she asked."No, she isn't green." Catherine said glancing at the green chick sitting in the chair...

I probably won't add more for a while as I am in my towns Wizard show and its the last weekend...HEAVY AMOUNT OF SHOWS!

Back