CSI - Whats Happening?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi CSI fan from the UK, have been monitoring the site and how season 7 is shaping up and I am getting worried!!!! I feel the team behind CSI are pouring everything into the spin offs and leaving CSI behind. I like the spin off, it took me a while to get used to them but the original is the best. So if the other character/story spin offs are doing well, then use the same ingrediant in the original. Why cant we see more of the characters history and lifes on the show?/ I want to see Warrick's grandma and his past life, and nicks parents et. Also here in the UK people really thought CSI would break the mould and have a romantic link with Warrick and Catherine, I take it the producers chickened out???!! Or was it not PC?? How pathetic. If the producers are reading this, come on you owe it to CSI and its fans to get the series back on top!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am trying to figure this thread out, because its such a mixed topic, while it discusses LV, it also leads into the discussion of both Miami and NY shows, In which case that this belongs in the forum for discussions on all three shows "General Discussion". But at the sametime you bring up shipper talk and that has its own forum "Shipper Central", and specific threads about shipping in general.

It seems to me that this would belong more in "General Discussions" and urge any discussions for ships be done in "Shipper Central".