Csi vs Quincy.ME

Gruesome

Victim
ok time to how my age and for some of you to do the same:lol:.

So who remembers Quincy and his sidekick Sam.

For me both are the same but csi is a hell of a lot better.
Both Quincy and grissom work 24/7 and want to catch the killer.

So what do the rest of you think?

Quincy was a great show. I wish one of my 75 cable stations still carried it. Quincy's Dr. Asten would be as exasperated with Quincy and Sam as Ecklie sometimes gets with Grissom and his team. But Grissom and Brass had a better relationship than Dr. Quincy and Lt. Monahan. Even Mac Taylor and Flack get along better.

Quincy stayed more to the medical investigation. We didn't see much in the way of ballistics and trace. But if something was in a corpse's system, he would run it himself.

Now, all the CSI shows need is a regular diner or bar like Danny's. (Or 10-Forward with Guinan.)

Last edited:
I loved Quincy and grew up watching it, though I never really wanted to be a forensic pathologist/coroner. I was squealing with delight when one of the lab techs on Miami made reference to it to Tim Speedle. She admitted to growing up watching Quincy and dreamt of being in forensics. Speed thought she was a little nuts because he was "Joe Paycheck".

I remember Quincy, I loved that show. I think it would be more like Crossing Jordan was than CSI though since it involved a coroner who investigated cases.

Back