CSI Video Games.

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by MsCatherineBrown, Jul 2, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Im looking to get one of the CSI video games, either for PC, PS2 or GameCube. I would like it to be a LV one because thats by far my favorite. I was wondering if i could get some opinions on which ones where the best ones ro buy and play. Thanks in advance guys. :)

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

My sister and I have the "3 Dimensions of Murder" and "Dark Motives" games for the PC. I like playing them a lot. The cases are fairly challenging and it's a pretty easy game to play.

3. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

csi dark motives is a gr8 game from cas 2 all the cases r interesing and neat case 1 wasnt that gr8 imo anyway it is good even on numrous playtrhoughts coz the cases r fairly darkish

and as for csi 3 dom thats is also gr8 game only downside is jorja fox doesnt do saras voice but the cathrine voice isnt marg but sounds just like her overall both games r gr8 to play

4. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

I like Dark Motives (for PC) the best because the cases are challenging and the characters do the correct voices. 3 Demensions of Murder (once again, PC) had really good cases as well and I loved being able to work with Greg rather than him just being in the lab. It was also very fun to be able to examine the evidence yourself (in the lab) rather than Greg doing it.

I didn't feel that the characters really look like the characters in 3-DOM, but I really liked everything else. All in all, the three CSI computer games were really good. I'd get the very first game first, then work up to Dark Motives and then 3-DOM so A, you can learn the game, and B, you can get used to the graphics and the tools.

Happy playing!

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Thanks so much everyone. Think I may be buying those very soon.

6. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

It's not a problem. If you're using a regular PC, you shouldn't have a problem but if you have a laptop (like mine) it doesn't always install right. I called Ubisoft and they told me just what I needed to do, so if that's a problem...make sure to call them. It's a simple fix.

7. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

Anyone got cheats or hits for Drak Motives and The first One CSI: Crime Scene Investigation!!

IN CSI I get all the cases done to 100% and then get stuck on the one where Grissom is kidnapped!

8. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Just google a CSI Walkthrough for the game. Without knowing what part you're at...I can't help you.

9. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

Yeah cheers went and got a walkthrough!!! Finally completed it and found Grissom!!

10. halfpint

halfpint Victim

I love it but i can't even get though the first case i get to the end and all i have to do is talk to three people and that's it and i can't i don't have enough info have you been though the first case if so help.

11. Nick_Stokes

Nick_Stokes Dead on Arrival

I'm playing CSI: 4 Hard Evidence, it's cool, but it has only five cases, every case with different person of the crew, it's interesting to spend your free time ;)

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Welcome to Talk CSI Nick_Stokes. :) Unfortunately your lovely signature banner image is too large for the site. Signature banners should be no larger than 220 x 75 pixels, please adjust yours accordingly. See this announcement about banner sizes. Thank you.

13. Nick_Stokes

Nick_Stokes Dead on Arrival

yep i saw at other topic, sorry for the big banner :) i removed it for now, i'm looking for new smaller :) Thanks for the reception :)

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ No worries, thanks for changing it. :)

15. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

Now they brought out hard evidence which is also really good it improves on alot of aspects of 3DOM such as extra lab stuff to do and collecting insect and bonuses :D some of the cases are better than 3DOM but some of the cases in 3DOM are better than hard evidence