'CSI' To Undergo Major Format Changes

Posted by Bad_Bishop:
There's something I don't understand. Why does the article refer to the "demoted" Sophia Curtis? At the end of the Nov. 11 episode we saw her in a business suit, and I got the impression that she won Ecklie's old job.
If your referring to and i THINK you might be at the end when she was walking down the hall coming in for work?
Could be the day shift under Ecklies supervision has to be dressed a certain way or thats what she preferres or thinks will make her look more professional.
I would think if they were planning to say who got the promotion on formailites they would have come out and said it, at the time of that ep they were still waiting on a decision.
And if getting bumped to the night shift is a demotion for Curtis, I'd like to know if she pissed someone off to earn it.
Well if she did one guess what his name is Ecklie, apparently sofia is suppost to investigate Grissom how that fully turns out will be in the ep Mea Culpa.

Catherine's new job--is this Swing Shift lead position the one that Ecklie vacated? I thought he was the lead supervisor for the Day shift.
Okay see there for a while in the beginning of CSI they showed the Day shift basically ecklie, but slowly it faded away to the point you really never saw them.
Well the thing is Marg isn't leaving the show, so Catherine is promoted to Day shift, But if we never see day shift how would that work, Hello Swing shifts, this way we can see both shifts working, also its all apart of the Changes that will be happening with the show, which is explained a bit here CSI to Under go Major Format Changes.

Back