CSI Stars in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb105

Pathologist
With Gary Dourdan & Marg Helgenberger having starring roles in upcoming movies, I thought it would be a good times to ask what are some of your favorite movies that feature characters from all three CSI's.

I'm a huge Marg fan and I love Erin Brockovich. It's a great film and both Julia and Marg are brilliant in it. Marg is so different in this movie that it's really hard to connect Donna Jenson with Catherine Willows, which shows how wide her acting range could be. :)

Are you referring to recent movies? Within the past year?

Emily Proctor is doing an movie this summer

Alex Carter (Vartann) was in the Lifetime movie The Mermaid Chair [it's the standard Lifetime movie]

William Petersen has done several movies over the past 20 years

and Marg's movie is coming out this summer

Liev Schriber (Keppler) starred in The Painted Veil
[very good by the way]

Ya I'm not asking if they were in movies, I'm asking what your favorites are. I'm interested to see Gary's role in "Perfect Stranger", because he is one star that hasn't been in a lot of movies. I loved Petersen in "Fear", and Sinise plays a great bad guy.

My favourite all the time with a CSI actor is * Just A Walk in the Park *.

In the main role George Eads (Nick Stokes). He plays a dog 'babysitter' for rich people in his country. My god ! I must really to say he looks in the movie condemned sexy because he carries a nice black glasses. Furthermore he's smart, cute and gorgeous. So flowery, beloved and fantastic !!!
And a wonderful character which women to love.... ;)

I saw the film hundreds of times !!! ;)

PS: I agree with you EricaSJ ! Marge Helgenberger in * Erin Brokovich * is a great movie !
I love the film so, too !!!

I liked-
"Mystic River" with Jonathan Togo
"The Manchurian Candidate" with Liev Schreiber
"Kate and Leoplold" with Liev Schreiber
"Miracle" with Eddie Cahill
and "The Beast" with William Petersen

I was just watching Kate and Leopold with Liev and he is so different, he did such a good job. I also love Miracle I got it for christmas and watch at least once a week.. lol
Is the beast the one with Mark Whalburg?

erm, sorry to burst your bubble guys, but we do have a thread like this already. you can talk about csi actors outside the show here
just to keep things all in one place it really would be better to continue this discussion there. thank you.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back