CSI: SENSES

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Has anyone gotten the newest CSI game, CSI: Senses? I thought it was a lot of fun and much easier to play than the original board game (which was a little slow, though still fun), and I wanted to see what others thought. Has anyone gotten it/played it yet?

Not yet, but I really want to get it. I might have to wait for Christmas, but it's good to know it's fun. It was interesting reading about it in the News section. :)

The Miami one also sounds great, especially as it will have a Horatio figure that removes his sunnies! I'll have to get it just for that reason alone! :D

I have not bought it yet. I am trying to get information about it to see if its any good. I guess its all a moot point if I actually get the game. I have no one to play it with, everyone I know does not like CSI and they like CSI:Miami even less. Oh well.

Rebecca

Rebecca_V said:
What is the CSI: Miami game called is it listed as
CSI: Miami Board Game?

Rebecca
Yes, the CSIM Board Game is called that (the one that has been out for a year or so). :)

Here's what it says about the new Miami game (still in production) in the CSI Files News Section:
Work has already begun on a CSI: Miami version of the game, and just as the CSI one is all about Vegas, the Miami version will take into account that show's unique feel and setting. "Instead of a bag of insects, you'll have a body bag. You'll be putting your hand in sand and pulling out body parts, which is a lot of fun," he reveals. "There will be a clay challenge for the art department using clay. There will also be [a challenge] where you put on [David] Caruso's glasses and you're trying to pick out six things that are different on two pictures and then to be extra cool, the pawn for David Caruso will have a moving right arm because he'll be able to take his glasses off. Brought to you by Anthony Zuiker! That will be out fall of 07." Zuiker will also be writing all six Miami cases, which will feature titles like "Foreverglades."

I am thinking that this 'unreleased' game is the one I wanted. I am not sure about the older CSI:M game. I have never seen one available anywhere. I am not sure I get the challange of having to put on Caruso's sunglasses. That sounds kinda weird. I don't look good in those style of sunglasses. I am intreaged about digging in sand for body parts. Not sure what they will make me do with a body bag. Will there be little plastic corpses to bag up? I wanna play with the little Horatio pawn. Ummm....what to make it dooooo???

Rebecca

Oh and after the 6 cases are played is the game then considered done? Meaning its of no more use?

Well, normally the makers of the game will release a 'Booster Pack' containing from three to six more cases, so it's doubtful that after you're finished playing the game, it's of no more use. ;)

Hi Illeana,

The CSI:Senses game is already out in the UK. My boyfriend bought it for me last weekend and it is a lot of fun - much better than the old board games!

We bought it from the Forbidden Planet store in Manchester. If you haven't heard of them, they are a chain of sci-fi/fantasy/cult merchandise sellers and also have stores at these locations.

Alternatively, you can purchase the board game from them online from the Forbidden Planet website.

Cheers,
Gem

Did any of you see the commercial that was just on Spike TV? Gary Dourdan was in it, playing the game with a few other people. He said a few things, too, gave a few looks and looked hot as ever! :lol:

The game looks really fun, I want to buy it! :D

I spotted one at the Royal Oaks Wal-Mart here in Houston this AM, and I saw the Gary Dourdan commercial during the Spike Marathon! I loved it!!!

Back