CSI Season 7 DVD

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by MegBreanne, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Hi all. I'm not sure if there is already a thread devoted to this topic, but I was wondering if there is any news on when the DVDs will be released, and if there is any info on special features, DVD cover and back art . . . ? I've been looking around, but haven't found anything. I thought that if anyone would know and pass the info along, that this is the place to go! :)

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Any CSI DVDs are usually discussed in the Merchandise Forum of this board. I don't think there is a release date for season 7 yet, but here are some of the dates from previous seasons to give you an idea:

Season 4: October 12, 2004
    Season 5: November 29, 2005
    Season 6: November 14, 2006

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'll move this over to the merchandise forum. At this point, we don't know the release date or anything about special features or cover art. The third season of CSI:NY will be released on October 9 and the fifth season of CSI:Miami will be released on October 30, so I hope that Vegas will come out soon after that. ;)

Moved to Merchandise

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There is no US release date as yet, and no details about cover art or extras either. We already have a thread dedicated to this topic so I will lock this one and ask that you continue the discussion in here.

Thanks. :)

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.