CSI SEASON 6 DVD RELEASE IN THE UK

I can't find any info as yet from the usual sites. My guess would be Spring 2007 (for part 1), but that is just going by release dates of previous seasons. :)

I work for Virgin Megastore and could look into it. If a release date has been given, I'd be able to find it in our system... :)

thats so pathetic.

next god damn year, US will be looking towards season 8 nearly, and we will just be getting season 6 on dvd. and just for the first half. jesus. i dont think i can wait that long-we always get everything so damn late. i was asking someone about this today, and she was like, 'well their just showing the season on sky now...so release wont be for a while'. i think we really draw the short straw in the uk as csi fans, other american shows get released a lot quicker.

Sara_Grissom_Fan said:
thats so pathetic.

next god damn year, US will be looking towards season 8 nearly, and we will just be getting season 6 on dvd. and just for the first half. jesus. i dont think i can wait that long-we always get everything so damn late. i was asking someone about this today, and she was like, 'well their just showing the season on sky now...so release wont be for a while'. i think we really draw the short straw in the uk as csi fans, other american shows get released a lot quicker.
I agree, I got so annoyed with having to wait so long, not only waiting for it to air, but waiting for the DVD releases (I also got annoyed with the whole part 1 and part 2. Enough already with splitting the season in half!). In the end I brought a multi region DVD player and it was the best thing I ever brought, I'll be buying CSI Miami season 4 from the US before it's even finished airing in the UK. :eek: And I'll get CSI season 6 in November. If you are a real hard core fan, then I recommend it! I know you have to pay out for a new DVD player, but it's worth it and also the DVD's are cheaper. :)

I would imagine season 6 would come out around June next year, for me it's just too painful to wait. :(

Would like to find out, but my guess would be April/May time. That was when the first part of series 5 was released this year I think. It is ridiculous, clearly people will just start buying abroad. Luckily my dad goes to the US at least 5 times a year, so he can buy them for me over there. You are right Tinkerbell , it is also cheaper...

You guys are lucky, I live in South Africa and I only got the Season 1 DVD that I ordered in January, a few months ago.
I was soo peeved and the guys I ordered it from got sick of seeing my face after a while....
I am hoping that season six will be released here the same time as in the UK, or else I might go mad...

Hi UK fans,
I've just found "C.S.I. Vegas - Series 6 - Vol.1" entry in amazon.co.uk
The relase date is February 26.
And it happens to be my birthday. :)

Thanks, Yoko! I will pre order mine right now! Suddenly going back to work doesn't seem so bad!

Ironically, last year, the second half of series 5 came out on my birthday - first week in June. Could I be that lucky again? Why do we have boxed sets split over here? Rip off! :lol:

Quick reminder for everyone in the UK who hasn't preordered their season 6 pt 1 DVD's - it's released on Monday 26th February.

Yes, that is next Monday everyone... *is excited* :D

Back