'CSI' Season 14 To See Three Departures

CSI Files

Captain
As I previously reported last week,*CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is undergoing a writers’ room shuffle for its fourteenth season. Three writers will not be returning for the upcoming year: writers’ assistant and writer*Michael FX Daley (“Lying Down with Dogs,” “Man Up,” “Split Decisions,”*“Sheltered”) co-executive producer*Joe Pokaski (“Tell-Tale Hearts,” “Zippered,” “Malice in Wonderland,” “Wild Flowers,” “Dead [...]

More...

Maybe they're thinking Season 14 is the last one, and they're getting out early to look for new work. ;)

If CBS does tell CSI: this is the last season, let me just say that's just bullshit!! They didn't do the same for NY and Miami so they shouldn't do that for Vegas.

Sorry.

If CBS does tell CSI: this is the last season, let me just say that's just bullshit!! They didn't do the same for NY and Miami so they shouldn't do that for Vegas.

Sorry.

If it comforts you at all, CSI has already burned itself to the ground. I'd have rather had it cancelled like NY when it was still going strong rather than have to see the entire cast depart, and story lines crash and burn.

I am thinking how nice it would be, providing this is the final season, if one or two writers from the early years would return, closing the show out by returning to its roots.
It won’t erase memories of the last few years but it might give us a small sense of satisfaction.

I am thinking how nice it would be, providing this is the final season, if one or two writers from the early years would return, closing the show out by returning to its roots.
It won’t erase memories of the last few years but it might give us a small sense of satisfaction.

While I agree, I feel like CSI might get a cancellation, rather than declare their own end..

To be honest, after four years of the show being primarily focused on the newbies and Hodges ( even though Hodges is far from a new character, I'm also getting sick of him and his love life being in the limelight; I can't take Modges and the Elizabetta storyline is getting ridiculous:rolleyes:) at the expense of the original cast-and I can't help but feel that it will continue that way, even after the premiere-AND after seeing certain storylines get ruined/screwed with for no good reason (GSR, Brass/Ellie etc.), I wouldn't be all that sad if CSI never got a satisfying ending and was just cancelled. At least it was a great series throughout seasons 1-7, and during season 12, that's something I'll hold onto :).

Last edited:
Back