CSI on iTunes

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by xforce11, Dec 6, 2005.

1. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

*raises hand* I've got a video iPod...and of course one of the reasons I got it was because they sell all three CSI shows on iTunes. It's a great way to not be bored on the rush-hour commute home on the subway...as it is for me. I just double checked and iTunes has season 6 & is up to date for season 7. xforce11, they do also sell NCIS on iTunes as well.

Each episode is $1.99, which isn't bad at all. :)

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Bumping this baby up because today I bought my first CSI episode on iTunes. I converted the Pilot and Grave Danger from DVD to my iPod but I bought "Gum Drops" today since I don't have season 6 on DVD (yet). I thought the quality was good and was def. worth the 2 bucks

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I've noticed that from starting with season seven's "Post Mortem" on iTunes [and up to Fallen Idols, I think the other seasons are OK], there's audio defunctioning on the episodes. It sounds weird.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya the audio for Gum Drops was good IMO. Was it destorted or did it just sound different? Eleborate a little more.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It had like echoing and some ringing to it.

6. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I was thinking about buying Law of Gravity but if the audio is bad I think I will hold out. Anybody else have any experience with the newer episdoes??