CSI:NY's new Cookie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CSi:Idette, Mar 23, 2009.

1. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

*What I meant to say was new rookie. LOL This story is about a young lady who is going to work in the NY crime lab. Today is her first day for work. *
    Please let me know what you guys think also if i should make changes. This is my first CSI story. It's mostly about the team insteads of the cases. ;)

It was a beatiful Monday morning in New York. A young lady named Idette was starting to get up and start at her new job. She was extremely nervous but excited also. It was her first real job and one in a city. She comes from a surburb in way from Wisconsin. Idette thought I hope I can relate to someone here in New York. They all can't be from here. She had breakfast and ran out the door since it was 7:15 and she had to be at the lab at 7:30am. Great first day of work and already starting to be late.
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes was in the ME room waiting to see Idette. I drove towards the crime lab looking at the GPS seeing if I entered the address right. Only a minute left , I grapped my purse and ID and quickly almost running up the stairs. I went inside the elevator to the 35th floor. I saw Dr. Sheldon Hawkes waiting by the elevator for me. We both shared a smile and I walked over towards him. We shook hands and introduced our selves. He spoke and said "You must be Idette." I smiled and said "Yep, It's me." We headed over to ME's and he gave me advice and facts I should know about here. He let me know Mac Taylor was in charge and I could tell him anything if I ever need someone. We are all known here by first names and not lasts. We all have the same brake times. The whole team gets together each Friday night. And before we knew it Sheldon was holding the door for me at the ME's office. I thanked him and he showed me around and explained most of the things I needed to know when I was going to be in here with him. He introduced me to another ME who is Dr. Sid Hammerback. We talked until Sheldon told me I should head back up since Det. Stella Bonasera was waiting for me infront of the stairs. I thanked them and waved good bye. I told myself " Ok, an hour just past not to bad." I saw a young woman standing infront of the stairs with brown curly hair. She walked over and we shook hands. She said " Hi Idette, I'm Det. Stella Bonesera." I said "Nice meeting you." She smiled and I told her " I've heard of you before and I wanted to let you know since I was younger I want to be just like you when you get older." She smiled and thanked me. Stella was going to take me on a tour of the labs and in an hour we were both going to head on over to Mac Taylor's office. I meet the team. It was Det. Danny Messer, Det. Lindsay Monroe and lab tech Adam Ross. They told me more about themselves and I learned I wasn't the only country/suburb girl in New York. I was thankful for Lindsay. She told me about Montana and I told her about Wisconsin. This wasn't like my team members it was like I knew them from a long time. We were more like friends then coworkers.

2. CSi:Idette

Should i add on?

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Congrats on your new story!!
    I really like it , keep going!!!

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

You might want to try starting a new paragraph each time someone speaks...it's just to make it easier to read. But I also say keep going.

5. CSi:Idette

Thanks for the comments! I'll update later on today or tonight. Ok I will use your guys tips. Thanks again! :)

6. CSi:Idette

Sorry I haven't update! I'll try updating tommorrow! So sorry again. I just have been really busy with reading Breaking Dawn(almost done!) & with homework. (Boo i know) lol I'll try to update really soon!

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I want an upadate!!!!