CSI NY

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by althea, Dec 30, 2007.

1. althea

althea Lab Technician

I'd really appreciate some help guys does anyone know who the singer is and song title of the song at the end of the episode On The Job Season 1 of CSI NY? The song plays when Stella goes to visit a baby in a home. Any guesses? Thanks. :)

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's 'Somedays' by Regina Spektor. :)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

She sang the song at the end of All Access- you don't know how long it took me to find that out :lol:

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

Thanks ladies ;) Its been driving me up the wall and natty you just made me take out my dvd collection and rummage through All Access and yep that's definetly the same singer! I guess I never took note of it because All Access is one of my least favorite episodes in fact I have never watched it again since it was on the telly and when I bought the box set I just skipped right past it.

5. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

I really like Regina Spektor, she's such a talented artist. I saw her in concert late last year.

6. Rose0206

Rose0206 Victim

yeah I love her too =) but if you want to find out every single song in every aired CSI:NY episode and also other tv shows I found this amazing link
    CSI:NY on Tunefind

7. Macme

Macme Civilian

Anyone know what song Adam was listening to when he did his crazy dance on 'Happily Never After'?