CSI:NY Song in "Murder Sings the Blues" S3E7

G

"Murder Sings the Blues"

Anyone know any info about the song playing at the beginning of this ep with all the party people on the "Blue Train" rave? Fiddles & dance/rave-type music (some lyrics but I was groovin too much, wasnt paying attention, lol).

Muchly appreciated if anyone knows this song/artist!! :cool:

It sounds like a remake of Missy Elliot's hit song Lose Control. I'm not entirely sure who the artist is as I've never heard that voice before.

^ That was the song used in the scene when Hawkes & Lindsay were at the party on the subway. He/she is asking about the song in the beginning of the episode & I recongize the lyrics from Lose Control but I'm still unsure of the artist or band.

*eta* I think the song is What else is there by Royskopp :confused:.

I think the closest guess is the REMAKE of MISSY ELLIOT's "LOSE CONTROL", just with fiddles (in the subway/train scene at the beginning when they were just starting the party up, there were a couple guys with fiddles playing along with the song).

Def not Stefani's "Wind It Up", but still a good song ;)

And Id never heard of Royskopp before, but I found some of their stuff & gave it a listen--nice tunes!

Anyhoo, I digress...

They didnt show any song/music info in the closing creds of last night's show, so that was of no help :(

I cant find a copy of a remix of Lose Control--anyone come across it & any other info (like the artist/etc) that would be REALLY kewl--then I can see by listening to it if its the right song.

Gotta love it when ONE song gets into your head--AHHHHHH!!!

Someone's gotta know ;)

I'm also desperately looking for the fiddle/rave song. any info would be helpful - is it royksopp?

Guys i wanna say it's Nuttin But Stringz but i don't think they have anymore songs that i don't have! But even the guys playing the fiddles looked like them and it had their style... maybe??

What about the song in the Mac/Peyton scene in the end?

Thanks.

ETA: Never mind. Found it.

FOJO said:
Says Royksopp & lists a few others, but Im still not 100% sure if these include the fiddle/rave tune (??)
I have that Royskopp song but it doesn't even comes close, It's a nice song though

I think it's that Missy Elliot song, but it doesn't have the fiddles in it... while that's the part I like :p

cheryl said:
Check this site out, this is who you are looking for.
http://www.blackviolin.net/

Hope this helps.

Cheryl

CHERYL!!!

You just ROCK!! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for solving this mini musical mystery!!

Now just gotta wait for their next LP to drop to get the song they did on last week's ep.

Thanks again!!!

Fojo, we are welcome. I found this site when I was hunting for the same info. I tried Napster and Limewire and neither have the song yet, so I guess we have to wait. I did find their cd at Walmart yesterday, but the song we all want wasn't on there.

Glad I could help.

Does any one know the song that they played when the blond girl was vacuming the apartment when she found the dead bachelor? that's the scence when I started watching, I missed the beggining of the show! had some lyrics in it and if I am not mistaken it's a girl vocal and she said something with mirror that's all I could remember. Thanx

Back