CSI NY Season Six Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Themaster, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Themaster

Themaster Victim

Hello all. I am The Master. I've been looking at these forums for quite a while now and so I know the score 'round these parts... he he he.

I can tell that most of the posts being made are about the sixth season of CSI NY, which for me is a problem, considering I haven't seen one of these episodes... I live in Ireland (the mighty Emerald Isle who should be in the World cup) and there, I can't seem to locate any showings of the new season, (or I've just missed it)...

Now I don't want to be stupid here, or a d!ck or anything along those lines, but I have a couple of questions about this series, and you may laugh at me if you've known the answers for months at this point....

1.) Is Skeet Ulrich in this series as a murderer?
    2.) Is there an episode where Hawkes gets trapped in a prison with Shane Casey?
    3.) Is there an episode where Mac and Stella (and co) have to solve a mystery in a house filled with booby traps?
    4.) What happened to Kaye Sullivan (or Haylen or whatever her name was?)
    5.) Did Stella and Adam get together?
    6.) Does Peyton return?
    7.) Is Danny in a wheelchair for the whole season or just some of it?
    8.) Was Danny killed in the finale (because an American friend of mine told me something like that...)?
    9.) (For me the most important) Does the mighty Sid Hammerback feature as heavily as he did in previous seasons or was he "cast aside"?

Sorry if I inconvenience you all...
    Hopefully I can enjoy this whole Talk CSI thing because this is only the second internet website I have ever joined (and the other one was a forum site as well so maybe I haven't ever joined a website...)
    (Warning: people tell me ((and I agree)) that I am the world's most cynical person and the same goes for CSI NY- I hate Stella, Danny, Lindsay, and Hawkes... but Danny especially- Sid FTW.)

Am I tooting my own horn here?
    I'm I even allowed start threads of my own?
    :)borg::vulcan::cardie::rommie::bolian::klingon: Best. Emoticons. Ever.)

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ooh i feel like i'm doing a quiz. i've just done a pub quiz tonight so i'm obvoiusly in quiz mood.

1.) Is Skeet Ulrich in this series as a murderer?

yes - the compass killer, in an arc over the first few eps.

2.) Is there an episode where Hawkes gets trapped in a prison with Shane Casey?

yes, ep 20, redemptio

3.) Is there an episode where Mac and Stella (and co) have to solve a mystery in a house filled with booby traps?

yes, ep 10, death house

4.) What happened to Kaye Sullivan (or Haylen or whatever her name was?)

she persuaded mac to take her on unpaid as a trial, she pissed adam off, then she quietly went to join an FBI forensics lab, we never saw that, just heard about it

5.) Did Stella and Adam get together?

once, briefly, in the first ep

6.) Does Peyton return?

yes, but only in the 2nd last ep

7.) Is Danny in a wheelchair for the whole season or just some of it?

no, just some of it

8.) Was Danny killed in the finale (because an American friend of mine told me something like that...)?

we don't know yet, that's the cliffhanger. but i think it's unlikely - although that's only my personal opinion, please don't take it as gospel ;)

9.) (For me the most important) Does the mighty Sid Hammerback feature as heavily as he did in previous seasons or was he "cast aside"?

erm, not heavily enough :( there was one ep (flag on the play) where he had quite a prominent role, and he was in a few others but not as consistently as in previous seasons.

hope that helps :D

3. FlacksAngell

FlacksAngell Victim

You've maybe just missed all of the Season six episodes. They've been on since early April and finished up in early June. New York only shows on RTE 2 unlike Miami and Las Vegas which show on nearly every channel.

You could go to RTE 2.ie and watch re-runs of the episodes (They should be still up on the website, but don't hold me to it.) Otherwise the DVDs are due to be available at the end of the summer for part 1 and around Xmas for part 2! Hope that helps.

And I know I shouldn't condone this but you could always search the net to see if you could find the episodes (UTube is always good!)

I get quite annoyed aswell when CSI Files puts up links to new episodes and interviews and we can't see them!! :( UNFAIR! Hehe