CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Dicussion - Back in the Big Apple

Now, don't get me wrong, I like Flack and Angell flirting - but as PA said, that looks like more than flirting. :rolleyes: I suppose we'll have to wait and see what the context of the scene is, but between that picture and Adam (possibly) asking Stella out, not to mention the ZOMG Baby Dramaz, I'm thinking there's something in the water in the lab.

Now Sheldon and Mac just need to get jiggy with it and the whole cast will be hooked up. :rolleyes:

Try the Flack/Angell ship thread in Shipper Central - if there's a ship name, they'll know it.

At this point there's nothing to indicate that we'll ever see her again. Personally, I doubt it, but you never know.

2. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

"The Cost of Living"

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If it wasn't CBS we were talking about, I wouldn't put it past them to do that. I really do hope those pics are deceiving and that Adam doesn't ask Stella out on a "date." The albatross that is the Drama Llama is enough relationship crap for viewers to have to endure.

4. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yeah I was hoping all the Flack/Angell stuff would still be more background for now...

Not that I'm not thrilled Flack is getting more stories I've just always been a little... underwhelmed by Angell...

Though I suppose I'm biased because I have my own AU ship that while I know will never happen I'm still rather attached to it (see banner). :lol:

5. Faylinn

Heh. Well, Hill did seem pretty confident that he'll be getting a love interest this season. I guess he figured if everybody is getting lucky, Hawkes has a good chance to get lucky too.

I am definitely hoping that Flack and Angell won't end up taking a roll in the hay (and their relationship remains as it is - attraction and flirting but nothing more) and that Adam and Stella don't actually go out (although yes, his little crush on her is cute) - I know people sometimes date their coworkers, but with six out of 9 major characters possibly bumping uglies, the line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Plus, of course, there's no point in UST if you resolve the tension.

(I know that picture hardly indicates that they'll be steaming up the back windows of Flack's police car, but it definitely implies a more intimate relationship than going out for coffee or eying each other at a crime scene.)

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Adam and Stella dating? Not a chance!! He is so not her type and a bit to young, but him having a crush on her I can see. I'm thinking more Adam and Flacks sister and I think somewhere along the line he askd Stellas advice or somthing to do with it.

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm kind of curious now to what they have planed it sounds almost confusing that they decide to bring in another potential relationship.

Tho when i first looked at the pictures i was like "ooh flack looks pissed" in the first picture then i couldnt help but decide i really like Angels fashion sense in it... then i realise oooh he gettin touchy with her. :lol:

8. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

HOLD THE PHONE!

I was distracted by the Flack/Angell pics.

Since when is there a possibility that Adam and Stella will start dating?! :confused:

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

ETA: ^^ It's been suggested that in the 8th episode, Adam asks Stella out for pizza on the Brooklyn Bridge, which may or may not have romantic connotations to it.

This is the episode we see Sam, right? What if that scene is all about Flack finding something out about her that he wants to try to fix, and Angell's kinda his support? As much as he's playing grabby in the first picture, to me it looks like it could be for comfort or for sexy time (because it could either be 'I'm going to kiss you right now' or 'I just got a hug from you and I'm still slightly upset). I don't know, I could be wrong.

The last two look like it's a conversation... all of them together almost make it look like Flack's walking down the street and finds Angell on the corner or something and he goes to her and talks. Or maybe he goes to use the lessons he learned at the Danny Messer School of Fixing Life's Problems... :lol: :p

Kidding.

That second picture is really cute... I likey a little Flack!chest hair shot... :drool: :devil: :devil:

10. Faylinn

Yeah, 5.07 is the episode with Sam in it.

*snort!* :lol:

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm guessing that's it's something to do with Sam. He definitely does look a little upset in the picture of him walking. However, I'm not so sure that it's just a comfort hold he's going for with Angell, it looks a bit more intimate to me. ;)

I do think Flack and Angell have chemistry, but I'm kinda hoping that, as this is before 509, once they decided to go full steam ahead with Danny and Lindsay tptb might cool off on Flack and Angell and leave it to flirting (if there is anything to cool off from). Not that we see Angell that much anyway.

12. Faylinn

Yeah, that's one good thing. I like her (and want to have all of her lesbian babies), but if they're going to have touchy-feely time with her and Flack, less is more. :p

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Exactly. I actually really like Angell and would love her to be on the show more often, but if these pictures are an indication of things to come then less would definitely be more. :lol: :)

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Same here. I think it's partly because I feel that the more Angell is on the show, the less screentime Flack will have, and partly because my OT(het)P is Flack and Stella for ever!

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I have to agree with the theory that the Flack/Angell (Falange? *snort* :D) stuff has to do with Sam.
    It's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but things that we see in promo pictures aren't always in the episode itself. So it really could be just a conversation and the lean in kiss or hug or whatever might not even happen.

As for Adam and Stella...?? What the hell were the writers smokin' when they felt like that was a good idea??

Or is Adam going to turn into some crazy stalker now too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.