CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, thanks Nat for the YouTube link. It was so hilarious...Mac in drag! So funny! Adam was so cute going into geek gamer mode. :lol:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

3. newyorklover

newyorklover Victim

Hey, everyone! First time poster, but non-stop lurker (mysterious). I'd like to thank everyone for their spoilers. I don't really know what to make of this '333' storyline, it just seems...weird.
    I agree that the 'rich and poor' scenario seems to crop up alot...

4. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Nice video, natty! I just watched it and I'm pretty intrigued. It looks like they're giving Adam a lot to do in the episode, and you can never have enough Adam.

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Yeah, I've watched the video with sound now, it looks great. Adam is such an awesome geek sometimes. :D

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Thanks natty for the link....See I am looking forward to this ep I love Mac and Adam working together..it’s cute...and so is Adam..*g* But still not a fan of the whole second life idea..

Yes but it is stunt casting of a non actor to gain attention/ratings and such, they should spent their time concentrating on better script writing. Mind you Stella shooting the guy saved it, for me anyway...

But they are people with clout and political pull and not everyday ethnic New Yorkers, but I will give you the point that they weren’t in the full ep though.. :D . But you have to admit the New Yorkers we do tend to see are very atypical beautiful people.

I don’t know yet but we do have a famous name in it....but as Faylin pointed out he may just be playing at the club. :D Which I do think is a bit of a stunt...just like the Coldplay song they showcased. A cheap shot to gain viewers, ratings, and sales for there record artists. I just miss the grit and diversity of season 1. To me all the celebrity guest stars add is hype, it doesn't hide the plot holes or OTT science and it is NO substitute for a good script with a well thought out storyline...even the Second Life plot is a bit lame and smacks of publicity stunt...though I will enjoy Mac and Adam interacting. I would like a return to decent scripts good "actor" guest stars and some REAL New Yorkers. Oh yes and less of all the romance….

7. Partly

Partly Hit and Run

I know it's just the way the clip is cut, but it makes me fear for Adam. I want him to just stay safe in the lab. We all know what happened to him the last time he went out into the field to do some work.

I've never really understood stunt casting because it so rarely works that way for me. I can name only three examples of when NY used stunt casting when I knew that it was stunt casting: Kid Rock (ICK!), Criss Angel (wonderful job) and John McEnroe (loved this one too). All the other instances of it, I had to find out it was stunt casting by reading about online. I'm obviously not the audience they are targeting, here.

It would just prove my previous statement if I ask what Coldplay song they showcased? And when the did so? I do occasionally buy music that I hear on different shows, the last one I remember is "Blood Brothers" by Bruce Springsteen that was played at the end of "Hung Out To Dry".

I think this is the case for everyone who lives in an area that has a 555 phone prefix. :lol:

But I understand where you are coming from, in that TV doesn't show things the way they really are. I'm from Wisconsin and I've yet to see an accurate portrayal of life in my state.

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I agree with you re the way the clip is cut, you just here Stella calling for help... I do think it will be something that has happened to Adam rather than Mac but I doubt it will be anything serious...hell it better not be.... :D

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Since he's billed as playing himself, I'm guessing this is just a showcase for his music and not a foray into acting. We'll find out tonight!

10. celtess

celtess Rookie

Omg the beginning is so funny, Mac taylor's avatar lol.
    And the end, please don't hurt Adam!!!!!!! :eek:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To be honest I dont think that STella is calling for help for Mac or Adam but we'll see :)

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Celtess Nice to see you round here. I hadnt seen you around on the French site and I was wondering where you were.

I agree Mac's avatar is funny I love Stella's reaction...re Adam, he's been bumped up to a regular so dont think they will damage him...much.... :D :D

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Some spoilers are out for #412, it's called 'Happily Never After'.

So far all I know is that Adam is there (yay). I'll be back with more. :lol:

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, that clip just made me curious. :lol: If they shoot Adam, I'm going to wonder if he broke a mirror or something to get such bad luck. :p (But maybe Mac was upset because people who get hurt/die in Second Life end up getting hurt in real life and that's what he was trying to prevent??)

*prepares to bug the living shite out of Elsie for icons after the episode* ;)

I'm glad you got the important information first, Elsie. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.