CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Yeah, all what you guys have said on the previows posts seem to me quite plausible.

But we can keep on giving more interpretations tothe 333-hostage situation. For example, it is true that the hints left by 333 perp leads Mac to Chicago, but it doesn't mean he is going to be there. Think about it, if Drew is as crazy as he seems to be, maybe he just sends Mac to Chicago (where he can discover who the perp is) while he stays in NY in order to take Stella. And why take Stella? Well, if Drew blames Mac for his brother death, maybe now he just wants to do the same to Mac. I mean, maybe Drew is planning to take away Mac's loved ones. Even it is possible that Drew has done something to Peyton (remember how weird was the way she left Mac?) and now it's Stella's turn.

Anyway, I don't know why, but I have the feeling, too, that all the hostage situation has nothing to do with the 333-stalker.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Good point about it being the CSI taken hostage, does sort of preclude Flack... ;)
    Yes and no. The CSI's back in NY are on a case but it seems to be related to the 333 case (as far as I'm aware).

I disagree about the phrasing of the sentence, I think the use of a semi colon infers that the hostage situation and Mac pursuing the stalker are related. ;)

eta: yas, the idea of Peyton being involved is in no way related to any spoilers though, it's pure speculation. Nowhere has it been suggested that she is back for this episode.

3. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^ Yeah, I know I'm kind obssesed with Peyton and I don't even like the character! But the thing is, I still can take that she left Mac in that way, so I guess my mind keep on thinking about it on a subconscious way in order to find a better explanation.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The semi-colon to me suggests that the hostage situation is not related to the 333 stuff in Chicago as well. I hope it's not Stella--the last thing we need is her being victimized again. And hopefully it's not Lindsay either--again, I don't want to see another woman victimized from the main cast, and we also don't need to be subjected to the "emoting."

Are there any hints from the spoilers as to who it might be? Anyone left alone at a crime scene or the lab? I wonder if this was something that was written in later to make the case in NY more exciting. Hopefully it's one of the guys.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Blah, none of this makes any sense. I'm just waiting to see what happens when and go with the flow.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Same here Fay, it actually might make the ep more enjoyable is we think something completly different is going to happen!

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:p

However, I must say that 'a CSI is taken hostage' sounds, you know, kind of like something they did not too very long ago. You might remember what I'm talking about. Seems a bit strange to be re-using similar ideas so soon. ;)

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I am laughing so much because I can already think of at least two previous episodes that had this, "OMG CSI IZ KEEDNAPED!" plot.

If it's Stella, major boo on TPTB for rehashing that again. Added with the fact it'll most likely be Drew who seems to be Frankie v.2 who's gonna do the kidnappping and all that ... yeah. Way to go, TPTB. *pumps fist with sarcasmo powah*

If it's Lindsay, well, I dunno, what case is she working on in episode 9? Perhaps we can get more clues via that information. (But if it's her, I think I'll just be lol-ing and that's all I'm gonna say.)

How come nobody thinks it's Hawkes or Adam? :lol: They're both CSIs. If it's Adam, we might get some continuity from Snow Day!

9. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I know!

First time: "ONOZ, CSI is kidnapped!"
    Second time: "Hmm...this seems familiar. *five seconds later* ONOZ, CSI is kidnapped!"
    Third time: "Oh come on! Come up with something original for once!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the writers are too dang lazy to come up with anything different. *shames writers* :eek:

Oh well, I'm not even worried this time. I know that whoever gets "kidnapped" will probably make it out alive, just like the goahdotindzillion times this has been done. :lol: But I swear, if it's Stella...:mad:

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: You all make me laugh. :lol:

My question is, why hold a CSI hostage? What would they gain from that? If it is the 333 stalker what would he hope to achieve from holding Stella hostage? It's Mac that he wants, and lets be honest, if he manages to get into the lab and leave Mac's luggage that he stole etc... he could easily just get to Mac himself. He wants Mac to find him, to solve the mystery. Assuming it's Drew, I can't really see why they decided to use Stella in this storyline at all, as so far they haven't done anything with it and the stalker doesn't seem to have gained anything by pursuing her. :confused:

This spoiler is for episode #410, in episode 9 Lindsay is on the puzzle case with Stella, and I don't think (but I could be wrong) that Lindsay is mentioned at all in the spoilers for episode 10, but I assume she's working with the rest of the team in NY. ;)

Er, Adam's not tehnically a CSI, he's a lab tech. :p In this episode he seems to be working in the lab...

OK, well to answer Top's question about whether there are any hints in the spoilers as to who it might be... There is nothing in the spoilers to suggest that anyone in NY is in any danger, although there really isn't that much information about what is going on there. As the case they are working on is connected to the 333 case, I think they are working to solve it, and that their evidence will be important for Mac in his search for the stalker.

pretty_in_pink, you of course make a good point. The team are all in the next episode, so they must make it out alive! :p

11. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Forggeting for a while the hostage situation, there's something on my mind that is annoying me. It is.

Where Stella stands on the 333 case? I mean, what's her role in the whole scenario? If Drew justs wants Mac to discover the Chicago mistery or even if he wants to kill him, why get so close to Stella? Just to leave her a present on the back-seat of her car? I don't think so.

So, even if Stella doesn't end up involved on the hostage situation, it seems to me that she wiil be on some other way.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Drew probably chose Stella because he has probably been stalking Mac for some time and has seen Stella with him on many occasions, and not all of them related to work. Last season, Reed mistook Stella for his mother because he spotted her leaving Mac's apartment or something like that (I think). Drew may be following similar logic: Stella and Mac are obviously close outside of the office so he targets her to get to him.

I hope they're not going to make Stella the victim -- again. Hopefully she kicks someone's a** before that happens.

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

[​IMG]

Source: SpoilerTV

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks again Lore :D

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Stella does seem most likely to be the kidnapped CSI. Danny could also be the kidnapped CSI. It would be interesting to have Danny held hostage. I can just picture Danny having a here we go again look on his face. Flack could save Danny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.