CSI: NY Renewed for Season 5

Elsie

Shopaholic
Yes, it's official (as if we were in any doubt). :lol: :D

CBS has announced 11 series which have been renewed for the 2008-2009 season and included on the list is CSI: NY (as well as the two others in the franchise). :)

More information at The Futon Critic.

So, after the announcement that further episodes will air this season, there is now even more reason to celebrate. Feel free to share your joy at the official announcement that NY will be back next season! Roll on September... :D

Yay!!! :D :D :D That's great news! I guess not exactly a surprise, but still great news nonetheless. It's cool to get into a show and not worry about whether it will be back the next season. Thanks for sharing that, Elsie. :cool:

This is wonderful news!!! Not that I was worried about it but its nice to know they'll be around for another season! Big YAY!!!

Not a surprise, but still something worth being happy about. :)

NOW GIVE US LOUIE, DANG-IT! :p

Yipe!!! :lol: It's like cake on your b-day. You know you're getting it but when it's placed in front of you how can you not cheer!!! YIPE!!! :D :lol:

I'm no more surprised than anyone else, but it's still great to see it made official!!! *joins MacsLady above me in the me-so-happy dance* :D

And yeah, a little Louie Continuity would be nice... ;)

YEEEEEY! They'd better keep that affirmation/promise that we will get a shirtless Danny and a shirtless Flack (I do not forget, and never will :lol:). And, yes, some continuity on
the Louie story (although I'm not getting my hopes up, I like to think that is rather wishful thinking). Bring on 24 more episodes (and a season6,7 etc. after this one) and please writers, make them really good so you can make up for the strike that has hurt us so bad.. :D

Again, someone take the champagne out from the freezer!(there are always occasions for a sip of the bubbly thing)

Aphina said:
lol what is this shirtlessness of which you speak?!

One of the writers made an affirmation that in the upcoming episodes they will have Danny and Flack without shirts. No one knows if that was a joke or not, nevertheless any kind of statement that implies that is taken very seriously :p :devil:

Ah yes, the shirtlessness should happen this season, of course if it needed to happen next season as well, then I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem. :devil: :lol: In fact, I think that such a scene would be perfect for NY's 100th episode...

Back