CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx for the episode pics Shane! See, I kept this topic warm for your return. :)

Edit: Nim, that hole in AJ's shirt was probably caused by Fay. Look how she's defending that hole! :D

BlueGirl said:
Thanx for the episode pics Shane! See, I kept this topic warm for your return. :)

LMFAO. Thanks Teri! [I know we haven't talked forever. *waves*

Edit: Nim, that hole in AJ's shirt was probably caused by Fay. Look how she's defending that hole! :D

I was thinking actually something dirtier, but we'll leave it at that? :p

I really like those pictures a lot and they make me look forward to seeing this episode when it airs.

On aonther note, don't you think Stella is beginning to cross the line in dress code? I mean, she wears very revealing clothes in the lab for pete's sake. Colleges that I've attended do not allow students to wear anything that revealing but that's just from my observation.

On aonther note, don't you think Stella is beginning to cross the line in dress code?
Stella cross the dress-code lines? Why, whatever do you mean? Sarcasm, Axatullux, sarcasm ;).

For some reason, I find the shirt with the hole endearing.
Fay, are you admiring your handiwork again? :devil:

Thanks for all the pics Blue and Shane. Once again, you've both gone above and beyond. You're greatly appreciated. :)

Nim, that hole in AJ's shirt was probably caused by Fay. Look how she's defending that hole! :D
*whistles innocently* Why, I have no idea what on earth you could mean, Blue... :devil:

Nim said:
I posted some caps of last night episode 3x18 Sleight Out of Hand HERE :)

2-3.jpg

5-3.jpg

19-3.jpg

Just loooove the look on Flacks face! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back