CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orison said:
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!! I've seen some of this stuff with my own eyes so I can confirm it's a really cool set.

You have?! How were you able to do that? That's really cool. :)

vegaslights said:
Orison said:
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!! I've seen some of this stuff with my own eyes so I can confirm it's a really cool set.

Yeah! How come? Tell us all about it! *excited* :p

Wow, I had no idea that there was a picture of Mac dressed in his Marine uniform hung up in his office! And the plaque too. The set designers are amazing, the sets are decorated down to the last detail.

It makes me ashamed of my country's television productions, everything loosk so fake compared to Hollywood productions. I can always tell when it's a set and when it's not. :lol: And it's nothing complicated like replicating a crime lab or morgue, it's just simple sets like a bedroom and stuff. Sigh.

vegaslights said:

Yes, I have. And I even opened a thread about it. I guess it got buried... :lol: Anyway, it was last year in September. They were filming "Murder sings the blues" and I was lucky enough to meet Hill Harper, Anna Belknap and Gary Sinise (though I didn't dare talk to him ;) ).

Ohhhh thanks for the spoiler pics for "Child's Play" vegas...you rock!! :D

*Mo stares...* Gah, the things Danny does for a pair of jeans... :devil: it really should be illegal how good that man looks in a shirt and jeans! :devil: Mmmmhmmm! ;)

Gah, the things Danny does for a pair of jeans... it really should be illegal how good that man looks in a shirt and jeans!

He's soooo hot! If he really was a cop i would go criminal just to be near him :devil:

Orison said:

Yes, I have. And I even opened a thread about it. I guess it got buried... :lol: Anyway, it was last year in September. They were filming "Murder sings the blues" and I was lucky enough to meet Hill Harper, Anna Belknap and Gary Sinise (though I didn't dare talk to him ;) ).

Wow! I am so jealous! Could you name the thread title cause I did a search but couldn't find it... :( Really would like to read about your experience! So cool!!! :eek:

[OT] Wow! Thanks Orison for the link! I am most amazed and jealous at the same time! :lol: Great experience for you! Thanks for sharing it! [/OT]

Thanks a bunch Lorelei! You are a cutie.

Can I do a request? Could you do more screenshots from "Time's Up"? You did like 40 or so and some were broken when I downloaded them. As you can guess *points to avatar*, I am most interested in having Mac/Stella screenshots. Rest isn't that intersting. I really would appreciate to have some more of your hiQ pics. They are awesome and I am really glad you post them here! :D Kudos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back