CSI:NY Picture Thread #3- Bring on the Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Melina's coat but I have a question: did Melina steal it from Stella's wardrobe or did Stella steal it from Melina's? :lol:

It's nice to see a pic of her and her children and she's not worried about having them in press pictures.

These pics are so great. She looks fantastic and so beautiful. She´s my favorite actress, too, because I can´t think of any better actress in the whole world!!!
She´s just adorable :D

Hill

2006-08-26 Magic Johnson 4th Annual End of Summer Barbecue Bash Los Angeles, California

2006-08-27 Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine Hosts Annual Emmy After Party

2006-08-27 Entertainment Weekly Magazine 4th Annual Pre-Emmy Party

I LOVE Melina's coat but I have a question: did Melina steal it from Stella's wardrobe or did Stella steal it from Melina's?
I think Melina stole it from Stella. :eek: I loved it the two (?) times Stella wore it in an ep and I think Melina felt the same way about it... :)

She looks lovely in those pic's and her daughters look adorable :)

Hill

2006-09-30 The Museum of Television & Radio Honors Leslie Moonves and Jerry Bruckheimer Beverly Hills, CA

2006-11-08 Hollywood's Elite Join Sony Computer Entertainment America to Play Beyond in Celebration of Playstation 3

2006-12-08 Jaime Pressly & Hill Harper's 'Adopt-a-School Initiative'

aww Hill looks all cuddly in pictures!
I do love the picture of Hill, Carmine and AJ. Hehe! they are all adorable! Thank you for posting!!

Sorry I didn't post these the day that they were originally added [they were updated the day the episode aired, I mean WTF talk about promotional the day it airs? If you want to mention that JUDD NELSON is in it, mention it WAY before it airs]. Ahem. Anyways 3 new promotional photos from "The Ride In" from MDG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back