CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Danny...ah...thanks...
*faint*

Top41 said:
Flack and Danny totally look like they got caught holding hands! :lol: :devil:
Thinking the same :eek: ok, I gotta make an icon with this line on it...hope you don't mind ;)

Shaney, lovely, lovely.

J, I think her tan has faded too. It looked lovely on her.

wow!! Danny/Flack... wooohoooo, love the pics!! thankies for posting them. :)

For some reason, Miss_Undercover's banner makes me giggle everytime I see it. I can't pinpoint the reason why, exactly. Something about it strikes me.

Flack's tie is interesting to say the least, but isn't that why we love him? Flack isn't Flack without a bad tie. The pictures are lovely, though.

Nim said:
Danny...ah...thanks...
*faint*

Top41 said:
Flack and Danny totally look like they got caught holding hands! :lol: :devil:
Thinking the same :eek: ok, I gotta make an icon with this line on it...hope you don't mind ;)

I don't mind at all--I love your icon! :D LOL, it totally looks like that's what happened...

Thank you for the new and hot pictures vegaslights :D Love the first one *giggle* because Danny and Flack and *giggle* Thanks for sharing :D

I haven't gotten to see the promo for this episode, anyone got some pics!

Here is my contribution. BlueGirl might be able to get them bigger, but I have dial up and they wouldn't have uploaded if they were that big.

wow thanks for those picis Alyssa :D Vanessa looks hot in them piccis :D she looks really "sophisticated" hehe

MY Daughter think the new detective looks like Aiden. I think she does in certain ways.

[image]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/doorpaintedred/csi-caps/angell1.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/doorpaintedred/csi-caps/angell3.jpg[/image]

again trying to post pictures and it didn't work. It was just some before pictures. Nothing new

Here, I'll post them for you. ;) (You can't post the actual image until you've got 100 posts, gojunebug, but you can use the [ url][ /url] tags to make links. ;))

angell1.jpg

angell3.jpg

By the way, those are lovely pics of Vanessa, Alyssa. :)

Back